5th September 2020, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Vice Principal at 50 years of age being a Commerce HOD of a private school?

Hi everyone, I am 50 years old and I am a teacher currently working as a HOD of Commerce department in a private school in Madhya Pradesh. I want to become a Vice Principal. Am I eligible to become at this age?

9th September 2020, 12:36 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Vice Principal at 50 years of age being a Commerce HOD of a private school?

To become vice principal/principal ,you can be as a fresher or experienced in teaching.
Apart from this, you need excellent interpersonal skills.
Your responsibilities involve interactions with students, parents, teachers, school staff, and district employees on a daily basis.
You need to build a good rapport with the students and teachers at your school.
**Age bar doesn't matter when you have skills to handle the situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?