30th April 2018, 11:36 PM
Imran mazumder

What is the eligibility to write Assam's Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)?

Respected sir, after 10th I have completed three years diploma in Civil Engineering. Am I eligible for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) exam in Assam?

22nd May 2018, 09:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to write Assam's Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)?

Eligibility Criteria Required to Assam's Teacher's Eligibility Test (TET):

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, no you are not eligible to attend this Assam's Teachers Eligibility Test. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

<> You must have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

<> Besides this, you must have done B.T or B.Ed from a recognized university.

<> Hence, minimum qualification required is Graduation along with B.T/ B.Ed in order to be eligible for appearing in Assam's Teacher's Eligibility Test.

<> The minimum age required for appearing in TET Examination 18 years and must not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible.
22nd May 2018, 11:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to write Assam's Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)?

To be eligible for TET it is compulsory to have a B.Ed degree from a recognized university.
As you have mentioned that you have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering then let me tell you that it is considered as Intermediate degree. After 10th pursuing Diploma is considered as Intermediate degree.
And with this only you are not eligible to write Assam TET. To be eligible you have to complete B.Ed degree.
23rd May 2018, 01:12 AM
ranu shahi

Eligibility criteria to be followed for appearing in Assam TET are mentioned below:-
Aspirant must be a holder of B.Ed degree from a recognized university.
Aspirants must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in B.Ed.
Aspirant age should not be less than 21 years. Upper age limit is not fixed yet.

After completing Diploma you are not eligible for TET.
24th May 2018, 04:25 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Hi Sir / Medam,

Eligibility criteria required to Assam TET ::

1. The Candidates must have complete Graduation Degree in any recognized University.

2. The Graduation degree with minimum 50 % of marks.

3. You must have done B.T are B.Ed from any recognized University.

4. The minimum age limit 18-40 years.

All the best............
9th September 2020, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have already qualified in upper primary Tet Assam but still my name has not come in selection list .....does my BE ( mechanical engineering) is the prblm of not getting my job ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?