13th September 2011, 03:07 AM
rajputshikha

Am I eligible for Birlasoft Recruitment after having a backlog in 3rd year?

i hve a backlog in 3rd yr...m i eligible for birlasoft recruitment??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  2. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  4. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  5. Am I eligible to get education loan for 3rd year under graduation course if I have backlog in 2nd year?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  7. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 83.3% in 10th, 92.3% in 12th and 73% till B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  9. Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?
  10. Am I eligible for recruitment if I hold a current backlog?
  11. Am i eligible for HCL if I have a backlog in 3rd semester with 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?
  12. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  13. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive while having a year gap due to backlog?
  14. Am I eligible for Interior Designing Course after having 7 backlogs in B.Tech 3rd year? Companies which recruit backlog students?
  15. Pattern of Birlasoft exam? Placement papers of Birlasoft?
  16. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for birlasoft job?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment if had a backlog in 2nd year of B.E.? -- [New]
13th September 2011, 08:17 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Birlasoft Recruitment after having a backlog in 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajputshikha View Post
For all the leading companies in India..the minimum criteria for sitting in the placement is :-

1) you should have secured 60% or above in 10th,12th and B.Tech

2) you should not have any backlogs at the time of placement

3) you should not have a gap of more than 2 years between 12th and joining of your B.Tech..

So till the time you are not cleared of your backlog..you wont be able to sit for the placement exam..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
13th September 2011, 08:41 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Birlasoft Recruitment after having a backlog in 3rd year?

Dear friend,
It depends on the factor that when are you going through the recruitment process.
If you have a running backlog then they will not allow you to sit.
But, if you appear in the recruitment process after clearing your backlog then they will allow you to appear for the recruitment process.
All the best.
13th September 2011, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Birlasoft Recruitment after having a backlog in 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajputshikha View Post
dear friend,

Sorry to say dear pending backlog candidate are not eligible for BIRLA SOFT .

BIRLA SOFT is the top most software company in India.

So they have placement criteria.Those person have 60% above marks in through out and have no pending backlog are eligible for BIRLA SOFT company.

The placement process for BIRLA SOFT company is

1)Aptitude test- Technical and aptitude paper both.
2)Technical test- Basic technical Question
3)Personal Interview-

So prepare well for BIRLA SOFT because the requirement process is to tough.

Thanks
19th September 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 4th year..
my academic:
10th: 69%
12th: 69%
b.tech(IT): 65% upto 6th sem
but having back in electrical subject of first year till now..since this subject is not of my field then also will it going to effect for any company.
please reply as soon as possible..
27th September 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know that am i eligible for birla soft as i m from ME branch.
9th January 2012, 06:54 PM
Deepika Houji

If U r selected.....then please dont hope for the joining date
27th April 2012, 06:33 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

if you have have 60% above marks in through out and have no pending backlog are eligible for BIRLA SOFT company.The placement process for BIRLA SOFT company is1)Aptitude test- Technical and aptitude paper both.
2)Technical test- Basic technical Question
3)Personal Interviewwhen are you going through the recruitment process.
If you have a running backlog then they will not allow you to sit.
good luck
8th October 2019, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

I got selected in Birlasoft as i got my offer letter but now my 6th semester result is out and i am having 1 backlog. Would be i able to join them as intern in january ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?