18th November 2010, 09:58 PM
surjet

Am I eligible for BSc?

sir ,
i have passed my class 12th with phy,math,computer,english,physical education.but i have failed in chemistry although i am passed . sir whether i am eligible to do B.Sc with math as i have got 54 marks in math although my aggregate percentage is 70%. so sir help me out .
i will be greateful to you.
Thanking you.

19th November 2010, 05:14 AM
helpmaster

Default Re: Am I eligible for BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surjet View Post
sir ,
i have passed my class 12th with phy,math,computer,english,physical education.but i have failed in chemistry although i am passed . sir whether i am eligible to do B.Sc with math as i have got 54 marks in math although my aggregate percentage is 70%. so sir help me out .
Thanking you.
you cannot take either chemistry and physics oin your BSC and have other options with you like can take maths and computer,
maths and statistics
maths and geography and get the degree of BSc
19th November 2010, 07:45 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Hey did you pass chemistry.

Please mention it properly,if you have failed it chemistry then please write your supplementary exam.If you have passed in Supplementary then you are eligible for B.Sc .

If you even failed in your supplementary exam then you have to study 12th once again.

all the best
19th November 2010, 10:02 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

To do B.sc in Maths you must have cleared 12th class and should have subject as Maths since you have maths subject so no problem for you with 70% is good to know and you can get admission but some colleges asks clearance of 12th class..
In this situation you can do one thing just go and talk to the faculty of the college you want to take admission and apply for the B.sc and meanwhile try to clear it........
19th November 2010, 10:19 AM
lakveldi

yes you are eligible to do b.sc maths in self finance method no problem.
19th November 2010, 03:20 PM
er.dellikannan

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for BSc?

Quote:
sir ,
Thanking you.
yes you can contact some private colleges as your aggregate percentage is 70%.
19th November 2010, 03:41 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I eligible for BSc?

dear friend
yes you are eligible for Bsc. because this is not a big matter.many have students get fail in any subject this doesn't matter if you have already passed then don't take tension and apply in college for Bsc.
good luck.................
19th November 2010, 09:34 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for BSc?

Quote:
sir ,
Thanking you.
yes surjet you can take part in the admissions of bsc,and for admisison to any degree level a person should have 50% marks in maths physics and chemistry,
so for this you full fill the criteria.

go ahead
good luck
19th November 2010, 10:39 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii

To do B.sc in Maths you must have cleared 12th class and should have subject as Maths since you have maths subject so no problem for you with 70% is good to know and you can get admission but some colleges asks clearance of 12th class..
In this situation you can do one thing just go and talk to the faculty of the college you want to take admission and apply for the B.sc and meanwhile try to clear it........

good luck
20th November 2010, 11:31 AM
Prakhars

first of all it depends that from which place you want to do your BSc,
You will probably get admission in any local GOVT college around your city
3rd December 2010, 09:49 PM
miniking

condition eligible

1oth pass yes(but open degree only)

12th fail yes( but open degree only)

12th pass yes( both open and regular)

choose based on your education level
4th December 2010, 10:20 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Am I eligible for BSc?

Quote:
sir ,
Thanking you.
Dear friend,
In 10+2 standard there has a fecility of 4th subject,so chymistry is your 4th subject it doesn't matter,but you have only 54% marks and you want to join in MAth honours it is quite difficult but you can ask in some college for math honours...
5th December 2010, 09:34 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
for taking admission in college u need to show ur Transfer Certificate and passing certificate of class 12. As u have supplementary so u have to clear the exam first and after that only, u will be eligible for Bsc.

thank you
5th December 2010, 11:01 PM
ramakant sharma

Post Re: Am I eligible for BSc?

it depends on your chemistry paper man if you have cleared it or you are sure that it will be cleared than go for bsc there is no problem your percentage are good so you also may try for some reputed colleges . now if you dont having final result of clearance and you are sure that it will be cleared than go for some private college and clear your matter with college authority they will allow you to take admission but make sure that they can permit you till beginning of final examination before that you must have to enclose your documents .

all the best
6th December 2010, 12:57 AM
saranarayanan

yeah deafently..u r eligible to ge t either B.SC MATHS OR B.SC COMPUTER OR B.SC PHYSICS OR B.SC CHEMISTRY,since u choose phys,Che,mat,computer as the optional subject in 12 th standard.....but get into good arts college is the great question for u? since u scored less marks in maths and one attempt in chemistry!
6th December 2010, 08:02 AM

Default Re: you are 100% eligible taking B.sc post.

Not a problem my friend, Your 100% eligible taking B.sc post.Don't worry It's going well..............go ahead.
6th December 2010, 08:27 AM
rahul_kumar066

You should have to pass chemistry without passing subjectly you will be not allowed for bsc
6th December 2010, 11:59 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

you can do BSc in any college but, leave till now what you studied, but when you entered the college life be good in your studies and also in your Sports or others, that certificate will help you more, what subject you like study that in BSc but only thing you should work out now on, Best of luck, Plan your self before getting in to the college, what subject you going to choose and college, only thing is that, you don't get the good college, that only problem, but don't consider that, do well
6th December 2010, 01:10 PM
mishra245

Yes you are eligible for b.sc..
Eligibility Criteria for BSC in IT

passed XII Standard Examination or its Equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects and should have secured not less than 45% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in aggregate in case of Reserved category.
6th December 2010, 07:42 PM
Biome

The completion of 12th standard is very much important. so first you give there supplementary exam and clear it and there is no problem for applying B.SC with math because your aggregate is good. but colleges will be vary according to your maths score.

best of luck
6th December 2010, 09:41 PM
lavanyaratala

if you completed all the subjects on your 12th then you are eligible to B.sc . So first be sure that you ahve all the subjects
7th December 2010, 03:13 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

dear friend,

sorry friend you are not elligible for BSC, as you had failed in chemistry
so first you pass in it then you can go for addimission.

good luck................
15th June 2011, 11:24 PM
amit gaur2065

Yes you are eligible for B.sc, if you have good percentage marks in 12th, and the fees is vareis at colleges/universities.
2nd September 2011, 07:50 AM
sanju38121

Hi, the eligibility for b.sc is +2 science if you are fail in chemistry then you have to appear for the supplementry exam . After clear your chemistry exam you will be eligible for b.sc

all the best
regards
2nd September 2011, 07:53 AM
sanju38121

For b.sc you should be passed in +2 science. Firstly clear your reappear then go for b.sc

all the best
regards
3rd September 2011, 02:00 AM
saugata2008

It is too difficult to say anything ,because it depends on the college you are going to join . For B.Sc in any college good marks in Chemistry ,physics and math are required .As you have failed in Chemistry ,so it will be difficult to get admission for B.Sc .

But you can try some average or privet colleges as your overall percentage is good.

So good luck for you.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?