31st July 2011, 10:48 PM
vallinath

Am I eligible for Clerical Exam of SBI having secured 59.5% in 12th?

Am I eligible for S.B.I Bank clerical exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th. If i am eligible, i want to appear for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI clerical Exam after scoring 66% in 10th and 57% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  3. Am I eligible for clerical exam in SBI after scoring 58% marks in 12th
  4. Information about SBI and IBPS clerical exam? Am I eligible to appear for IBPS and SI clerical exam?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI clerical exam after completing 12th standard with 53% marks
  8. Can I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 49.95% in B.Sc and 68.4% in 12th class?
  9. Am i eligible to appear for SBI IBSP exam with 60.25%
  10. Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th
  11. Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?
  12. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 53% in B.Com and 45% in 12th Commerce?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI clerical recruitment exam after passing 10th with 74.5% and 12th with 59.8%?
  14. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical exam after scoring 59.6% in 12th board exam
  15. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical exam after scoring 59.6% in 12th board exam
  16. Eligibility for SBI and IBPS Clerical exams?
  17. Am i eligible for clerical job post in SBI with BA graduation? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?
1st August 2011, 01:43 PM
neetu khadaria

Default Re: Am I eligible for Clerical Exam of SBI having secured 59.5% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallinath View Post
am i eligible for s.b.i bank clerical exam if i scored 59.5% in 12th. If i am eligible, i want to appear for the exam.
dear vallinath
you not mentioned your category.
You will be disappointed to know that graduation is necessary for sbi enterace exam.but you can try for diferent banks.
Different cut off marks are determined for different banks.

Best of luk dear
1st August 2011, 02:07 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Am I eligible for Clerical Exam of SBI having secured 59.5% in 12th?

Quote:
Am I eligible for S.B.I Bank clerical exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th. If i am eligible, i want to appear for the exam.
Hey friend,

Bank clerical is one of the bank exams and the exam is conducted in various banks for the clerical post.

SBI is also conducting the bank clerical exam and the eligibility the candidates must possess are:

Qualifications:
  • The candidate must be a citizen of India.
  • The candidates must have a age limit of 18-28 years.
  • The candidate must have completed their degree from a recognized university with 40% aggregate and for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates it is 35%.
  • The candidates who have done 2 years diploma from a recognized university must have 60% and for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates it is 55%.

The exam will be of 2 stages namely:

Written Test.
Interview.

Thank you.
1st August 2011, 05:09 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Am I eligible for Clerical Exam of SBI having secured 59.5% in 12th?

no, upto this time SBI did not accepted any applcation through online.
1st August 2011, 05:37 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I Think You are Not eligible to apply for SBI Bank Clerk Examination.

Because to apply for this recruitment examination, You need to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board with minimum 60% Marks.

But you have scored only 59.5% Marks, So Sorry You are Not Eligible.

Diploma Holder candidates are also apply for this examination. Relaxation on Marks and Age is only applicable for SC, ST, OBC and Other Reserved Category candidates.

>> For SC, ST , OBC candidates Need Minimum 55% marks in 12th examination.

>> To apply for this examination, Your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC candidates.

There are 5 year relaxation is applicable for SC, ST candidates.

And 3 Year age relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates.

So, Sorry Because you are not eligible to apply for SBI Bank Clerical Examination and for more information Visit the SBI official website -

http://www.statebankofindia.com
1st August 2011, 05:43 PM
saurav9889

friend i think than 60% marks is required for sitting for the clerical exam of sbi in class 12th, but friend u have not told us about tour category. most probably there is a relaxation in cut off %age for sc/st candidates though i would very much advise u to go through the eligibility criteria in either sbi.com or employment news.
1st August 2011, 06:12 PM
Harshita21

Quote:
The criteria for the Clerical exam is atleast 60% in 12th standard.

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for it 59.55 are not round-off by the Bank. Even they not consider the 59.9 as 60%.
1st August 2011, 07:54 PM
ankit049
Member+

Am I eligible for Clerical Exam of SBI having secured 59.5% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallinath

Because to apply for this recruitment examination, You need to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board with minimum 60% Marks.

Diploma Holder candidates are also apply for this examination. Relaxation on Marks and Age is only applicable for SC, ST, OBC and Other Reserved Category candidates.

>> To apply for this examination, Your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC candidates.

So, Sorry Because you are not eligible to apply for SBI Bank Clerical Examination and for more information Visit the SBI official website -

1st August 2011, 08:04 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
SBI- State bank of India

this is the top bank in india.
its recruitment process is very tough than other bank.

Criteria for clerical job:-
*Candidate pass 12th
career 60%
So you are not eligible for SBI cerical exam because you have not
get 60%.

there is much post in SBI clerical post

specially in exam pattern:-
Aptitude
Reasning
English
Genral knowledge.............
1st August 2011, 08:44 PM
angeleye

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Clerical Exam of SBI having secured 59.5% in 12th?

No , you are not eligible for SBI CLERICAL EXAM.
But you are eligible for other nationalized bank's exams like UCO BANK , DENA BANK Etc...
good luck
1st August 2011, 08:52 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

If you are from General category background, then I must say that you are not eligible.

But if you belong to some other category, then you have a chance.

The eligibility criteria for SBI clerk exam:

1. you should have atleast 60% marks in aggregate in your 12th board exam.
If you belong to SC/ST/OBC category,then you will get a 5% relaxation, i.e. then you should have secured minimum 55% marks in aggregate in your 12th board exam.

2. You should have crossed 18 years of age and should not have crossed 28 years of age to apply for the clerical post.
Again 5 years age relaxation for SC/St and 3 years for OBC candidates.

So If you fulfill the above criteria then you can apply for SBI clerk exam, otherwise not.
1st August 2011, 09:28 PM
ravi543213

dear friend you can apply for SBI Bank examination if you are a sc/st/PwD/Ex-servicemen candidate.
But if you are a GEN candidate you can not apply...
minimum criteria for sc/st/PwD/Ex-servicemen candidate is 55% in 12th exam and for Gen 60%.
for more information you can visit the given link....
http://www.successcds.net/Bank-PO/State-Bank-India-Associates-Clerical.html
1st August 2011, 11:09 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Presently you are not eligible for Bank Clerk exams but it doesn't mean you can't apply
for clerical exams. If you complete your Graduation in any stream from some recognized
university then you can become eligible for all such exams.

For now, my suggestion for you is that
You should take admission in Graduation in some stream according to your choice
and then you should start preparing for Bank PO exams.
If you consistently prepare for PO exams for three year, you will surely crack one
of the bank PO exams in first attempt with completion of graduation.
When you will be in final year of graduation you will be eligible for PO exams. So
if you start preparation from now on you won't have to think about preparation
for competitive exams after Graduation.

If you have any financial problem then you can choose to teach junior students to
collect some of the money for your studies and expenses. If you struggle three years
from now, you will surely get the best out of it.
1st August 2011, 11:17 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
sorry but you are not eligible for the exam
because minimum 60% must be there for the qualifying in the exam and your percentage is 59.5 so it wont become 60 it will remain 59 only...
1st August 2011, 11:47 PM
anil_kumar89

You are Not eligible to apply for SBI Bank Clerk Examination

Eligibility

passed 12th class with 60% marks
your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST,
OBC candidates.

5 year relaxation is applicable for SC, ST candidates.
3 Year age relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates.

For more information http://www.statebankofindia.com/
2nd August 2011, 12:36 AM
Harshita21

Quote:
minimum qualification required is 12th standard with minimum 60% marks.

round-off marks are not considered . Even though 59.9% are not i the categeory of 60%

sorry to say that you are not eligible for SBI clerical exam.
2nd August 2011, 01:53 AM
vikas2808

I provide you the total eligibility criteria for your exam.because you are eligible---

Educational qualification: Minimum 12th standard (10+2) or equivalent qualification thereof with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen) or diploma course passed after 10th standard with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen), provided (i)diploma course passed must be a full time course (diploma course through correspondence are not eligible) with a minimum of two years duration (ii) the diploma course should be recognized/approved by the state bank of technical education of the concerned state; or a degree (graduation level) from recognized university with a minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC/St/PwD/Ex-servicemen)

Age (as on 01.10.2010): Minimum 18 years, maximum age 28 years

The upper age limit will be relaxed as; SC/ST candidates 5 years; OBC candidates 3 years; PwD 10 years; Ex-servicemen- actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to maximum age limit of 50 years.
2nd August 2011, 07:52 AM

2nd August 2011, 08:49 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Clerical Exam of SBI having secured 59.5% in 12th?

Quote:

No i am very sorry to say you that you are not eligible to appear for S.B.I Bank clerical examination now as it needs atleast 60% in class 12th but you have got only 59.5. So hard luck.Please check out the eligibility criteria below:
  • The candidate must be a citizen of india
  • He/She must have passed class 12th with atleast 60% if he /she belongs to general category.
  • For obc/sc/st it is 55%
  • Your age should lie between 18 to 28.There has been 3 year relaxation for obc and 5 years for sc/st candidates.

So if you belongs to either of lower castes then you can apply now otherwise not.

But don't worry you can still sit in this exam after completing your graduation.so first of all complete your graduation and grab your chances. For further information about this please visit the official website that is
http://www.statebankofindia.com/

With Regards
ravik1214
2nd August 2011, 09:20 AM
sachin200792

If you are in general category you are not eligible. Minimum requirement is 60%. If you are in SC/ST/OBC/PD you require only 55% marks.
2nd August 2011, 10:03 AM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Generally SBI has a qualification to have minimum 60% marks in 12th . But if you belongs some reservation category like SC/ST/OBC you can apply with this marks.
2nd August 2011, 01:25 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I think you are eligible to appear for this examination.

Because to apply for this examination,you must have a complete the 12th examination from recognized board or equivalent qualification.

The applicant must secure at least 60% marks in their examination.

The applicant age should between 18 years to 28 years.

Upper age limit is given to the various categories.

So,your marks is 59.5 and they will considers has 60% marks and they give will 5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST/OBC...etc.

So,don't worry you are eligible to apply for the examination.
2nd August 2011, 04:46 PM
kunjeyan5282

Bank clerical is one of the bank exams and the exam is conducted in various banks for the clerical post.

SBI is also conducting the bank clerical exam and the eligibility the candidates must possess are:

Qualifications:

The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidates must have a age limit of 18-28 years.
The candidate must have completed their degree from a recognized university with 40% aggregate and for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates it is 35%.
The candidates who have done 2 years diploma from a recognized university must have 60% and for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates it is 55%.

Written Test.
Interview.
2nd August 2011, 05:32 PM
subham7772

State Bank of India is the most common and nationalized bank of India which is conducting the Probationary officer exam for recruiting candidates for the post of PO. SBI invites all the Indian eligible candidates to fill online application forms to be recruited as for the post of PO.

Eligibility Criteria:-

1.Candidate must be citizen of India.
2.Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
3.Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
4.Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.
5.Candidate must score minimum 55% or more marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.

But ST/SC and OBC Candidates have some relaxation in the above eligibility Criteria.

Therefore,you may not be eligible for the Bank PO Examination.

Thank You
2nd August 2011, 05:33 PM
subham7772

State Bank of India is the most common and nationalized bank of India which is conducting the Probationary officer exam for recruiting candidates for the post of PO. SBI invites all the Indian eligible candidates to fill online application forms to be recruited as for the post of PO.

Eligibility Criteria:-

1.Candidate must be citizen of India.
2.Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
3.Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
4.Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.
5.Candidate must score minimum 55% or more marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.

But ST/SC and OBC Candidates have some relaxation in the above eligibility Criteria.

Therefore,you may not be eligible for the Bank PO Examination.

Thank You
2nd August 2011, 06:11 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

For SBI bank clerical exam the minimum eligibility for the percentage of marks in 12th class is 60%.But as you have secured only 59.5% so they will not consider it as the rules for all these entrance exams eligibility are very strict & definite too.

However they can give the relaxations for the reserve categories like sc/st/obc etc.
3rd August 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi, you are eligible for for SBI clerk posts .For these intermediate (12 th) is required with a percentage of above 50% .u need to work hard to get a good rank ,prepare previous ques papaers.All the best
20th September 2011, 01:04 AM
saugata2008

Educational qualification required for SBI Clerical exam -
1.At least 12th with minimum 60% marks (55% for sc/st) or graduation from any recognized university with minimum 40% marks (35% for sc/st).
2.Minimum age limit = 18 years
Maximum age limit = 28 years

If you are a sc/st category student then you are eligible for the exam otherwise not .

Thank you
20th September 2011, 04:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

Yes , after 10+2 you are eligible for BANK CLERICAL EXAM . But if you can fulfill the given below criteria.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANK CLERK EXAM:-

1) You must be completed 10+2 with any stream . But you 10+2 percentage must be above 55.

2)Your age should be between 18 to 28 years.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

The main key subject for BANK CLERK exam is maths ,English and general knowledge.

So you can prepare all above subject.

all the best
20th September 2011, 06:05 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

I'm very sorry to inform you that the minimum 60% is required for SBI CLERK examination.But don't worry there are so many banks besides this.You can surely apply for this.So you can't apply for this.

After 12th examination you can face bank exams but always remember that you can not sit for PO examination.The minimum requirement for PO exam is graduation.Recently total 17 banks preparing for an examination,that is IBPS.you can apply for it.

Eligibility Criteria :
your age should be between 18 to 28 years in the time of filling up the form and you must have 60% in your 12th examination.

Pattern :
Section 1 : There will be 5 types of questions.

1. Reasoning
2. General English
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. General Awareness
5. Basic Computer Knowledge

Section 2 : This section will contain Descriptive type question.

For more details please visit the website below.

http://www.ibps.in
20th September 2011, 08:42 PM
jevirsinh

Hi

yes definitely you are eligible for SBI Clerk exam.

For Bank clerk Eligible Criteria are

1. Educational Qualification is 12th Pass with 60%

2. Age limit 18-28 year.
good luck
20th September 2011, 09:04 PM
prasantabage

Default Am I eligible for Clerical Exam of SBI having secured 59.5% in 12th?

now the exam pattern is change for sbi there are different criteria for different categories its more than 60% for general.
12th December 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Clerical Exam of SBI having secured 58.5% in 12th?
category - OBC
12th December 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkataprakash.v View Post
I think you are eligible to appear for this examination.

Because to apply for this examination,you must have a complete the 12th examination from recognized board or equivalent qualification.

The applicant must secure at least 60% marks in their examination.

The applicant age should between 18 years to 28 years.

Upper age limit is given to the various categories.

So,your marks is 59.5 and they will considers has 60% marks and they give will 5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST/OBC...etc.

So,don't worry you are eligible to apply for the examination.
r u confirmed in OBC category will apply.... with 55% in 12th
12th December 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

In OBC category candidate will apply with 55% in 12th
12th December 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

OBC category will apply in sbi clerk exam with 55% in 12th basis?
13th December 2011, 12:20 AM
thedonisback.2011
Banned

Hi dear,

Qualifications:

The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidates must have a age limit of 18-28 years.
The candidate must have completed their degree from a recognized university with 40% aggregate and for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates it is 35%.
The candidates who have done 2 years diploma from a recognized university must have 60% and for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates it is 55%.

Written Test.
Interview.

Thanks
17th December 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Am i Eligible in Age In Sbi Clerk 2012
My DOB 01/01/1985
29th April 2012, 08:35 AM
Devnandanp

Yes i think you are eligible in the clerical exam of SBI. And its need age limit of 18-28 years and 12th passed. Yes, you are eligible for the clerical ewam of sbi having secured.
Good luck.
10th January 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 12th with 68 %. Can i apply bank clerk examination.
10th January 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 12th with 68 %. Can i apply bank clerk examination.
14th January 2013, 01:07 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...............

YA you are eligible for SBI bank clerk exam with your merit.......which is rounded to 60%...

ALL THE BEST...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?