17th February 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?

sir,
I have cleared my 10+2 scoring 58% nd my age is 22.
I want to know that whether i am eligible for
sbi clerk exam or not. I also want to know
that when is the next sbi clerk exam?
With Regards-
Bandana

Related Questions:
19th February 2015, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I have cleared my 10+2 scoring 58% nd my age is 22.
I want to know that whether i am eligible for
sbi clerk exam or not. I also want to know
that when is the next sbi clerk exam?
With Regards-
Bandana
No, you are not eligible for SBI clerk exam.

If you have completed graduation from a recognized university then you are eligible for SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

Pattern for SBI Clerk exam:-

1. General English
2. Reasoning
3. Numerical Ability
4. General Awareness
5. Computer / Marketing Knowledge.

Books for SBI clerk exam:-

SBI Bank Clerical Grade Recruitment Exam Guide
by
Primary
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2009)

SBI—Clerical Staff—Previous Papers & Practice Papers (Solved)
by
Editorialrph Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2010)

SBI Clerical Staff Recruitment Exam
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2011)

SBI clerk exam date is not announced yet so you can wait for next notification. It will be announced very soon.

www.statebankofindia.com/
15th April 2015, 03:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?

I am really sorry to say dear you are not eligible to apply for SBI Clerk with 12th qualification. If you are interested to settle in a banking sector then you have to complete the graduation. Other wise there is no chance to become a Bank Employee.

For further details regarding the Eligibility and Important dates of SBI Clerk Examination you must have a look on the below information.

Eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk :

1.You should have completed the graduation from the recognized university.

2.Minimum Age limit : 20 years

Maximum age limit : 28 years .

3.There is Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates of all categories.

4.Final year students are not eligible to apply.

Procedure to apply :

This notification for the year of 2015 has not been released yet. So you can try to keep look on the Official website of SBI.
15th April 2015, 10:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for SBI clerk exam because you don't satisfy the minimum marks required to sit for the exam.

The eligibility criteria for SBI clerk exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian with valid residence certificate.

-The candidate should have passed 12th class with minimum 60%(55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate alongwith computer diploma.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 28 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidate.
30th July 2015, 01:06 PM
john215

Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date next SBI Clerk exam?

No you are not eligible for SBI Clerk exam because you are not complete graduation, After complete your Graduation you are eligible for SBI Clerk exam

SBI Clerk eligibility:-------------

Candidates must complete Gradation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government
Those who are final year examination /semester may also appear for SBI Clerk exam 2015
Age limit:
Candidates must not have below 20 years and above 28 years
Schedule Cast (SC)/Schedule Tribe (ST) - 5 years
Other Backward Class (OBC) - 3 years
Persons with Disabilities :
PWD (ST/SC) - 15 years
PWD (OBC) - 13 years
PWD (Gen) - 10 years
Ex-Servicemen - 5 years

SBI Clerk 2015 Exam Dates:-----------

Online registration of application form begins - 3rd Week of July 2015
Online registration of application form ends - August 2015
Last Date to reprint application form - 4th week of August 2015
Online Fee Payment: 4th week of July to 2nd week of August 2015
Offline Fee Payment: 4th week of July to 2nd week of August 2015
Admit Car released : September 2015
Online Written Exam : September/ October 2015
Results Deceleration : 2nd week of November 2015
2nd August 2015, 08:58 PM
nishanth60

# The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SBI CLERK examination is GRADUATION in any discipline from recognized university or institution
# Age limit to apply for SBI CLERK post is 18-28 years and the age relaxations are
-> 3 years for OBC candidates
-> 5 years for SC/ST candidates
-> 10 years for PH candidates
# The selection procedure of SBI CLERK post is Online written examination followed by personal interview
# As you have completed 12th standard only, you are not eligible to apply for SBI CLERK post.
2nd August 2015, 10:24 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Dear friend..

No, you are not eligible for the SBI clerk exam ..

Following are the eligibility for SBI clerk exam:

--- student must have a bachelor degree from a recognised University..

---Final year students may also apply..

---Age limit : 20 to 28 years.. Relaxation will be given to SC,ST and OBC candidates..

In my opinion you have to firstly concentrate on your graduation then start preparing for this..

SBI has not yet announced the notification for this year...

For this you have to visit to the website regularly..

Link: http://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/careers-with-us
19th September 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year btech am I eligible for bank jobs which come under degree qualification?
4th October 2016, 05:47 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

In India most of the candidates apply for the post of Probationary Officer & Clerk. Candidates get job through IBPS & State Bank Of India. IBPS consist of most the of Indian banks & conduct exam for different post. SBI conduct exam separately.

To apply for the job a candidate must be graduate from a recognized university & must not be more than 30 years in case of Probationary Officer & 28 years in case of Clerk. There are age relaxation applicable in case of reversed category. So first of all complete your graduation then apply. Prepare yourself for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?