21st August 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing Intermediate from Humanities stream?

Hi, I have qualified my 12th - Intermediate Board exams from Humanities stream. Now, am I eligible to do either Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering degree course? Would I be eligible if I clear the respective entrance examination?

24th August 2019, 09:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing Intermediate from Humanities stream?

Having completed your Class 12th in Humanities stream, you are not eligible for pursuing degree course in Aeronautical Engineering or Marine engineering as for pursuing the same degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.
24th August 2019, 10:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing Intermediate from Humanities stream?

For admission in Aeronautical or Marine engineering course, the eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th/intermediate course in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course after the 12th in Humanities stream.

You are not eligible for appearing in any entrance examination conducted for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?