11th May 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Is Coimbatore marine college a good college for marine engineering and aeronautical engineering?

Is caimbatore marine college a good college for marine engg. And aeronautical engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I join merchant navy after passing 12th biology? How to join government service?
  4. Can I get a chance to do marine engineering in government college? Best private college of marine engineering?
  5. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
  6. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  7. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  8. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  11. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  12. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  13. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  15. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  16. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  17. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  18. Institutes offering GME course? How can I contact them?
15th February 2017, 11:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Coimbatore marine college a good college for marine engineering and aeronautical engineering?

As per my knowledge, yes Coimbatore marine college is a good college for marine engineering and aeronautical engineering.

For further information you can contact at given below address.

Address: 296, Pollachi Main Road, Myleripalayam, Othakkalmandapam (Post), Tamil Nadu 641032
Phone: 0422 261 2200
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?