9th April 2012, 11:29 PM
amutha baskaran

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing 10th under open university scheme?

i have completed the course as follows
10th.,D.E.C.E.,M.Com[co-op] under open university scheme then PGDCA.,M.C.A.,and M.Phil am i eligible for doing b.ed if so please tell me the universities offering such courses

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com?
  2. How can I do BA after diploma in correspondence from Bihar?
  3. Is it possible to appear for UPSC by just passing graduation from University of Madras under open university scheme and not passing 10th and 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school?
  5. Am i eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completing B.Lit course through TN Open university
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Com through correspondence
  7. How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?
  8. How to join M.Phil after completing 10th from open university?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL if pursuing B.Com from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University and failed in 10th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to take up IAS exam after finishing 10th class and BCA from open university?
  11. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  12. Procedure for KAS exam? Eligibility for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Exam to give to join Air Force? Am I eligible for university entry scheme or direct scheme?
  14. Arts graduate from Dr.B.R.Ambedker Open University are eligible for competitive exams?
  15. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence? -- [New]
  16. How to study B.Tech through distance? I have completed diploma in civil
  17. Names of the institutes which are NCTE recognized?
  18. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam
21st May 2012, 07:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing 10th under open university scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amutha baskaran View Post
i have completed the course as follows
10th.,D.E.C.E.,M.Com[co-op] under open university scheme then PGDCA.,M.C.A.,and M.Phil am i eligible for doing b.ed if so please tell me the universities offering such courses

In order to pursue Bachelor of Education [b.ed] program from any of the recognized Universities of Institutes, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree or/and Masters degree from a recognized University or Institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5% marks on the qualifying exams. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission is based on either merit of marks obtained in the qualifying exam or in the entrance exam, as per the rules of the University.

Following are the list of some of the top Universities and Institutes offering Bachelor of Education program:
  • Delhi University
  • Mumbai University
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Amity Institute of Education
  • Aligarh Muslim University, UP
  • Mahatama Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, UP
  • Anna University
  • M.S.Ramaiah College of Education
  • Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College.
To get detail information one may refer to the official website of the above given Institutions.
12th August 2012, 11:50 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing 10th under open university scheme?

candidate must have completed the bachelors degree or/and Masters degree from a recognized University or Institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5% marks on the qualifying exams. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission is based on either merit of marks obtained in the qualifying exam or in the entrance exam, as per the rules of the University.

Following are the list of some of the top Universities and Institutes offering Bachelor of Education program:

Delhi University
Mumbai University
Lovely Professional University
Amity Institute of Education
Aligarh Muslim University, UP
Mahatama Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, UP
Anna University
M.S.Ramaiah College of Education
Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College.
13th August 2012, 12:44 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

You must have completed the bachelors degree or/and Masters degree from a recognized University or Institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5% marks on the qualifying exams. The duration of the program is one academic year.
13th August 2012, 01:29 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,
B.ed stands for bechelor of education.

Bachelor of Education / B.Ed is popularly known as one of the most popular courses for Teacher Education among students in India and over all Indian states, there is no exception.

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.ED
;-
Students Must Complete his / her Graduation with any stream or equivalent to apply for B.ed Degree Program
thank you
5th July 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

completing BA,MA IN OPEN UNIVERSITY,AND I HAVE TEACHING EXPERIENCE ALSO. IAM ELIGIBLE FOR B ed in any recognised university please answer me
11th February 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I want to study B.Ed but only passed M.A directly from Mysore University...then what to do pl
23rd June 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I am 10 th passed in 1997 i want to study some degree corse Ba are MA are bcom iamin tamilnadu
18th February 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th and on age basis my degree in Bangalore university in correspondence am I eligible to do b.ed . I have not done puc is there any problem in doing b.ed
8th July 2018, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 pu exam now an working as a teacher can i do b.ed? And how many years is this course
1st July 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

After 10th I did drawing and painting diploma of five years, can I do b.ed?
2nd June 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I completed m.com under open university. working as a teacher in primary school..am.i eligible to do my B.ed..kindly prefer some university to do..I am in Tamil Nadu
20th January 2022, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I am completed open10th and degree b.com and m.com and teaching experiences 10years..so I am eligible to do b.ed
1st June 2022, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

After 10th which course is suitable for being chairman of school
19th June 2022, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

After 10 th ,D.T.E.D. after open University ug ,can I elegiable to study b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?