16th March 2017, 02:29 PM
Radhika Chavan

Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?

Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon on the same. What should be the steps I need to follow for this? Can you please guide me with the answer soon. Thanks!

16th March 2017, 11:52 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?

Yes. You are eligible to apply directly for diploma in engineering admission after passing your matriculation. No entrance is required for admission. One should be passed 10th class with Mathematics, Science and English to apply for diploma in engineering admission.

Admission Procedure
- Buy a PIN & Information Booklet from university help center.
- Register online from official website of university.
- Verify and Submit your documents at university help center.
- During online counseling, Seat allotted to you as per your preference, available seats.
- If you want to take admission for allotted seat, then Pay the fees to allotted college and confirm your admission. If don't want to take admission, then take part in next counseling round.

Required Documents For Admission
- SSC Mark Sheet
- Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate for TFWS applicants

Top Branches In Diploma of Engineering
- IT (Information & Technology)
- Computer Science
- Civil
- Mechanical
- Electrical
- Chemical
- Electronics & Communication

After completion of your diploma in engineering, You will become eligible to apply for lateral entry admission to 2nd year of bachelor's in engineering.
17th March 2017, 07:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma course directly after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognized board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you have to appear and qualify the state level Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education.
17th March 2017, 08:34 AM
pruthvi12dba

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma after completion of 10th standard. Minimum 60% of aggregate is enough to get the seat in the best Polytechnic College.

There are top most colleges are available to study Diploma course kindly choose the best one.

Before that select, the course which one you are going to study in the Diploma and duration of the course is 3 years.

List od top most Diploma Colleges are as follows:

* Government Polytechnic - Mumbai
* S H Jondhale Polytechnic - Thane
* Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic - Mumbai
* Adesh Polytechnic College - Muktsar
* Anjuman Polytechnic - Nagpur
* Adhiparasakthi Polytechnic College - Kanchipuram
* MEI Polytechnic - Bangalore
* Ananda Marga Polytechnic - Kolar

For admissions you can get direct admission in some colleges visit college website for the applications and some colleges entrance exam will be there.
17th March 2017, 08:42 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Candidate need to complete 10+2 for any diploma program eligibility.

There are various diploma course which you can pursue after 10+2 some of these course and duration are mentioned in the image below. For admission in diploma program i will recommend you IGNOU or School of Distance education , Delhi University.
17th March 2017, 10:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhika Chavan View Post
Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon on the same. What should be the steps I need to follow for this? Can you please guide me with the answer soon. Thanks!
Every state conducts their own entrance exam for admission of diploma course. So if you have qualify in state entrance exam then you can get admission in diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma course.

Your age should be below 21 years.
17th March 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I join to diplomo if I fail in 2nd puc now I am studing in second puc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?