27th June 2019, 09:05 PM
MANOSAKTHI77

Am I eligible to do full time PhD after distance Graduation and regular Post Graduation?

I have completed my graduation in distance education mode. After completion of my graduation I joined regular mode of Post Graduate in Physical Education. Now, can I do now full time PhD?

1st June 2020, 07:23 PM
sumanth09350

Default Re: Am I eligible to do full time PhD after distance Graduation and regular Post Graduation?

Yes,you are absolutely eligible for full time phd in physical education.there are many colleges which provide phd courses for physical education.you can opt for private institutions or if you are selected in ugc-net exam which is conducted by national testing agency twice a year, you will get phd admission in various universities including central universities and get a stipend of 31000 for first 2 years and 35000 for remaining years.after completion of your phd you will have high probability of getting selected as physical education trainer in many institutions including government owned training institutions where you can get salary of 3,00,000-15,00,000 based on your hard work and credibility.it will provide opportunity to train aspiring sports persons to represent india at various international sporting events like in olympics,commonwealth games,icc tournaments,asean games -------etc.you will have highly respectable position in society.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?