4th July 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech after securing a rank of 2219 in PGCET? Good colleges to get admission with this rank?

sir,i got 2219 rank in pgecet ,computer science & engineering.am i eligible to do mtech..whats the further process?am i get any good college?please mail us details.my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission after scoring 2219 GPAT rank with 75% aggregate? List of colleges where I can get admission?
  2. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 7400 in PGCET?
  3. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 937 in PGCET Exam?
  4. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  5. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  6. Where will I get seat for M.Tech after securing a rank of 6586 in PGCET?
  7. What is the future in M.Tech for B.Tech ECE student? Which colleges to prefer in Visakhapatnam? Can I get a seat in Visakhapatnam after scoring 5790 rank in PGCET?
  8. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  9. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  10. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  11. Which college can I get after securing 14000 rank in PGCET
  12. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE? -- [New]
  13. List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 6482 rank in PGCET?
  14. In which colleges I can get admission for M-Pharmacy course with a rank of 3183 in PGCET?
  15. Can I get admission in top colleges of Bangalore with a rank of 1291 in PGCET Exam?
  16. Can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 3870 in PGECET? I am from BC-D category
  17. Which college will I get after securing a rank of 53000 in AIEEE?
  18. List of colleges under Osmania University? Which colleges I can get seat for M.Tech with a rank of 3937 in PGCET? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech after securing a rank of 2219 in PGCET? Good colleges to get admission with this rank?

sir, can i get seat in any good colleges in electrical with my rank 1403 in appgecet-2011 m.tech? please reply me ([email protected])
13th June 2015, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech after securing a rank of 2219 in PGCET? Good colleges to get admission with this rank?

my rank is 1105 in pgcet.can i get admission in a good college reply me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?