21st August 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Master's in English with BA in English in Pass category?

Sir, I cant' pass my honors subject and shifted to general. My subject combination is English, Political Science, Economics. Can I do Master's in English from Calcutta University? Everybody told me that I am not eligible for Master's from CU. I should do Master's from open university. Is this possible to doing Master's from CU if I complete my graduation with general subject?

20th October 2020, 02:11 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Master's in English with BA in English in Pass category?

Yes if you completed your BA then when you takes admission for MA that time you have to take your special subject as a english.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?