23rd August 2011, 02:49 PM
deepthydayan

Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?

i got rank(1709) in all kerala entrance exam 2011.am i eligible to do mca under calicut and mg universities.which are the best colleges under calicut and mg university in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for MCA course in Kerala after passing B.Sc from Calicut University? I took four chances to clear maths in B.Sc
  2. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  3. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  4. How to do Ph.D after completing MCA from University of Calicut
  5. How much rank is required for EC branch in Kerala engineering college? AIEEE rank required for admission in NIT Calicut? List of best engineering colleges in Kerala where EC is available?
  6. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala -- [New]
  7. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  8. What should be my rank in Kerala medical entrance exam in irder to get a seat in Calicut government medical college
  9. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  10. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do MCA in any university other than Kerala University after passing BCA via distance education(Kerala University)?
  12. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  13. Calicut University- B. Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering 5th Semester- Electromagnetic Field Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  15. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What's my eligibility status for medical entrance after securing 2604 rank in Kerala state exam?
  18. What's the last date of submission of application form for MCA calicut university?
19th November 2017, 09:02 AM
srkallinone

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for MCA in Calicut after completion of your graduation. You are required to apply and qualify the entrance exam conducted by Calicut University.

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with Maths and English at bachelor's or (10+2) level from a recognized institute.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam.

Top MCA Colleges In Calicut
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- KMCT College of Engineering, Kozhikode
- Government Engineering College, Thrissur
- MES College of Engineering, Malappuram
- AWH Engineering College, Calicut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?