27th December 2012, 01:24 PM
SABU ANTHAPPAN

How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala

I am a B.Com graduate under Calicut University in Kerala and I wish to study 3year LLB in Bangalore, Which with most simple formalities and with convenient attendance. For getting further information, please give me any contact details in Kerala for getting registered for LLB.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  2. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate? -- [New]
  3. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  4. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  6. How to do B.Ed course after doing BCO?
  7. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  8. How to study LLB after passing B.A graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for LLB at Bangalore University?
  10. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  11. Which are the universities offering B.Ed correspondence course for NRI? I am a BCO graduate
  12. Which are the colleges offering B.Com along with cutoffs of last year?
  13. Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?
  14. Which is the best university to study MBA or M.Com after completing B.Com from Calicut University with 65%?
  15. Am i eligible for MCA course in Kerala after passing B.Sc from Calicut University? I took four chances to clear maths in B.Sc
  16. Which are the colleges offering B.Com with CA course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  18. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
1st June 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala

I AM BCOM STUDENT FROM MADRAS CHRISTIAN COLLEGE. I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR LLC COURSE IN KERALA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?