1st November 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?

i am a final year student of B.sc. life science. i want to know wether i am eligible of doing m.sc in food and nutrition? if yes then which are d colleges i can apply and when their forms are out? does a student who has not done b.sc in food and nutrition is eligible to do m.sc. in it? my email id is [email protected] . please do reply. on my id if possible.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
5th November 2011, 05:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?

The basic eligibility to get admission in M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition is to complete B.Sc degree. The candidate should have studied subjects like physics, chemistry, botany, zoology, biochemistry, microbiology, etc. The eligibility for marks varies from institute to institute. Some institutes conducts entrance exam for this course. Some of the colleges offering this course are Government Home science college, Irwin college, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, etc.
26th March 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?

Can i do M.Sc in food and nutrition after doing B.Sc in biotechnology ??
5th April 2012, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.sc (general) with Botany, Zoology & Chemistry as the subjects, but it was done in 2003. Now i wana do M.sc Nutrition thru correspondence. Am I eligible for the same? If yes then which are the colleges in AP
28th May 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.sc home science.am i eligible for the msc food and nutrition?
11th April 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to pursue Masters in food science and nutrition after completing Bsc in microbiology, chemistry and zoology?
10th May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSc in Hotel Management & Tourism ,Please let me know that I am elligible for MSc in Food Science & Nutrition Colleges in India.If any criteria is there,please send it to my Email Id [email protected]. Your action is being Solicited.

Thanking You
Kuldeep Garg
22nd September 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

m doing B.sc in CBZ . m i eligible in doin M.sc in food and nutrition
9th December 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi this is Sakshi and i have completed Bcom but i am interested to doing Nutritionist course.Please guide me
15th January 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.tech biotechnology,what are the courses iam eligible to do??
24th April 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir .
Plzz let me know whether the student of bsc life sciences from delhi university
can apply for msc food& nutrition from delhi university ??sir please give me a reply soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?