4th March 2014, 08:31 PM
MEGHANA M.S

Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics

sir i am a final year student of food nutrition and dietetics can i take CFTRI entrance exams in mt interested subjects like food science, nutrition,biochemistry, food microbiology,quality control,

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  3. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  4. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  5. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  6. Which Exam is compulsory to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology between GATE Exam and CFTRI Exam?
  7. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  8. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  10. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  11. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  12. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  13. Is there nutrition or dietetics or food management course available for PG program in Madurai Kamaraj University(Madurai)? When will the admission procedure be occurring?
  14. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  15. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  17. BAMS graduate can apply for studies in Food Nutrition? Universities offering courses?
  18. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nutrition and Dietetics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
27th December 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics

I am complete my p g diploma in nutrition and dietetics in ksou please tall me Wat kind jobs I have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?