24th February 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for DPMT after passing 11th from Rajasthan and 12th from Delhi?

I am passeed 11th from Rajsthan and 12th from delhi can i elegeble for DPMT?

3rd March 2011, 01:58 AM
Raj.S

Default Re: Am I eligible for DPMT after passing 11th from Rajasthan and 12th from Delhi?

Hello,

Delhi University Pre-Medical Test (DPMT) or University of Delhi Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) is an all-India entrance test to select students for admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered by several medical colleges that are affiliated to the University of Delhi

Exam pattern
The DPMT/DUMET is a single stage entrance test
The DPMT/DUMET test consists of two papers.
Paper I contains two sections of Physics and Chemistry.
Paper II contains two sections of Botany and Zoology.
Each paper is of 2½ hours duration containing multiple-choice objective type questions of maximum 600 marks.

Eligibity
Candidates must have passed the 12th class examination under 10+2 system with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognised school situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Candidates must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have secured a minimum of 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.
Passing of the qualifying examination from a school situated in NCT, Delhi however, is not applicable to female candidates belonging to SC/ST/CWWAPP (Children, Widows & Wives of Armed & Para Military Personnel) category.

In your case you did 12th from Delhi but 11th from Rajasthan, so you don't meet the eligibility criteria for DPMT. But then 15% seats reserved under CBSE PMT, you can try for that.There are other medical entrances such as VMMC (Vardhman Mahavir Medical College), under Safdarjung hospital, which is open to non-Delhi students as well. And then there is CBSE PMT, AIIMS, AFMC,BHU,Manipal, JIPMER,AMU,BVP-Pune..and many more, you can also apply for the state medical entrance of your state of domicile.
28th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for DPMT after passing 11th from Rajasthan and 12th from Delhi?

If I did schooling from NCR Delhi,then can I apply for DPMT exam?
24th January 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th examination from haryana am i eligible for appearing in dpmt
20th February 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i have appearing 12th exam from rajasthan am i eligible for appearing in dpmt ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?