2nd May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to give RPMT after doing 11th and 12th in Rajasthan CBSE board

Am I eligible to give RPMT?If I have done my 11th and 12th In Rajasthan CBSE board.I'm a student of Madhya Pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I elligibe for RPMT? I've done 10th and 12th from Rajasthan CBSE board
  2. Will I be eligible for RPMT after completing my studies upto B.A from Rajasthan Board?
  3. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  5. Will I be eligible for RPMT after doing 10th and 12th from Rajasthan(CBSE)?
  6. Eligibility to write RPMT exam?
  7. Can I appear for RPMT if my parents are not a domicile of Rajasthan? I am doing 11th and 12th from Rajasthan
  8. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  9. Whether changing the state will not give me advantage of 85% seats reservation in GUJCET 2015?
  10. Is a student eligible to give GUJCET after studying 12th CBSE in Rajasthan? How many seats are available in Rajasthan?
  11. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
  13. Am i eligible for RPMT if I belong to Rajasthan? I am from OBC quota
  14. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  15. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  17. Age requirement for RPMT 2015 exam
  18. Am I eligible to appear in 12th if failed in 11th CBSE?
26th October 2012, 06:48 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to give RPMT after doing 11th and 12th in Rajasthan CBSE board

hi,
RPMT exam stands rajasthan pre medical test.
This exam is conducted to take admission in mbbs/bds/bvsc/ah.
Exam consists two paper
Each paper contains 100 marks.
Paper 1 contains quesation are based on physics and chemistry.
Paper 2 contains quesation based on botany and zeelogy.
Eligibility :-
Must complete 10+2 (regular) having a background of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Bio technology with English as compulsory
subject
Candidate has to study for the qualifying exam continuously for the last 3 years as regular candidate in Rajasthan recognized
Institute
Applicant Parents must be a resident of rajasthan for at least 10 years and applicant must also study for at least 5 years during
this period.
Good luck...........
26th October 2012, 07:04 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am i eligible to give RPMT after doing 11th and 12th in Rajasthan CBSE board

The Eligibility Criteria for applying for Rajasthan Pre Medical Test for MBBS is mentioned below:

The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject.

AGE LIMIT
Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2012, i.e., born on or before 01-01-1996.
[
B]OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:[/B]
The candidate has studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Rajasthan and is an Indian National.

Natural father/Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.

All those students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for appearing at RPMT-2012.

The candidate is son/daughter of serving or retired (i) Employee of Government of Rajasthan (ii) Officer of All Indian Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has serve for more than three years with State Government.

The candidate is son/daughter of serving or retired, permanent employee of Govt. Undertaking/Corporation/Improvement Trust/ Municipal Bodies/ Council/ Panchayat Samiti/ Co-operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law who has put in at least three years of service on the last date of submission of application in the year of admission.

The candidate is son/daughter of serving/retired, permanent employee of any of the University of Rajasthan or Secondary Board of Education (Rajasthan) provided that employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.

Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a Serving/Retired permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case
31st March 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in RPMT if I have domicile of Rajasthan but passed class 10th to 12th from Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?