3rd February 2012, 08:25 AM
Dhwani Srivastava

Am I eligible to fill the form for B.Ed Entrance Exam being a candidate waiting for the result of 3rd year of B.Sc course?

Am I eligible to fill the form of b.ed. entrance exam when my b.sc. 3rd year result is awaited?

Related Questions:
  1. When can I fill forms for IPS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  2. Instrumentation post graduate is eligible for SET? Can I fill the form replacing percentage with GPA?
  3. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?
  5. How should I fill the BSc entrance exam form?
  6. What is the procedure to fill the form of NDA? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for IBPS RRB Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech course and waiting for the result of last semester?
  8. Can I give railway ASM good guard exam? How can I fill the form?
  9. Can I be eligible to fill up the form of CDS II after doing B.Tech 5th semester(3rd year)?
  10. How to take admission in MSc after passing BSc 3rd year?
  11. Am I eligible for SBI PO as per my academic marks?
  12. Can a non-westbengal student fill the form of jeca?
  13. Criteria for filling the education officer exam form? With 152 Cm height am I eligible for officer exam test?
  14. Details for the entrance exam of BSc Agriculture? How to fill the NEET exam?
  15. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  16. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance exam in OBC category after scoring 48.67% in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?
9th May 2012, 05:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to fill the form for B.Ed Entrance Exam being a candidate waiting for the result of 3rd year of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhwani Srivastava View Post
Am I eligible to fill the form of b.ed. entrance exam when my b.sc. 3rd year result is awaited?
Candidate willing to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.ed]program from any of the recognized Institute, must have completed the Bachelors degree program with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Admission are based on entrance exams.

Candidates who have appeared in the final year examination of the Bachelors degree program and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Such candidates however have to produce a copy of their admit card of the qualifying examination attested by a competent authority as evidence of having taken the qualifying exam, at the time of submitting the Application Form. Such candidates will have to submit the result in the allotted time of admission.

For detail information one may refer to the officials of the concerned University.
10th May 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to fill the form for B.Ed Entrance Exam being a candidate waiting for the result of 3rd year of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhwani Srivastava View Post
Hi dear
you are eligible for that course .............
you write B.ed entrance test ok if you pass b.sc that time you elligible ok.
21st May 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i have done bsc with 47% i am into obc category am i eligeble to write cet exam for bed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?