6th September 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?

hello I am sanket doing 3rd year BE in computer branch in pune...i want to join Indian air force after my degree.so i need information about entrance exam and what are all procedure to follow....waiting for response....my contact [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  3. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.E Electrical? Procedure for the same? When is the exam?
  5. Procedure for joining in Indian Army and Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  11. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  12. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  14. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  16. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  18. What to do to join as a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of BE in CSE?
9th September 2011, 12:45 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello I am sanket doing 3rd year BE in computer branch in pune...i want to join Indian air force after my degree.so i need information about entrance exam and what are all procedure to follow....waiting for response....my contact [email protected]
You can apply for the Indian Air force through Air force common admission test for the Technical branch in the Indian Air force as an officer.
The Air force common admission test is conducted twice in a year. This exam is conducted by the Indian Air force.

To apply for the Air force common admission test you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the Technical branch candidate should have a degree in engineering from the recognized university.
Those appeared in the pre final year and final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Age Limit
For the Technical branch candidate age should
be between 18 to 28 years.

For more information on Air force common admission test visit at the
below web site
http://careerairforce.nic.in
9th September 2011, 02:58 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?

You can apply for Indian Air Force although being a student of final year. Yes it's possible for you to appear.
All you need to have is a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
You will have to go through the Common Admission Test-consists of written test, personal interview and physical fitness test.
The exam is really a tough one. You should prepare yourself very much and work hard to crack the test.
All the best..
9th September 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?

i am doing my bsc physics 3rd yr.....after graduation i want to do my carrier in airforce...i want some information about that...how i have to prepare what are all things i have to do....plz sendme the details
12th February 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my third year be in computer science & engineering.after graduation i want to do my careeier in airforce.i want some information about that.
15th October 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i join indian air force being an ncc cadet
13th November 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

hello sir I'm studying B.E in cs I want to join air force after completion of my b.e so how to join instruct me and what percentage I have to join mail me [email protected]
25th November 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hello I am chandrika doing 3rd year BE in computer branch...i want to join Indian air force after my degree.so i need information about entrance exam and what are all procedure to follow....waiting for response....my contact [email protected]
25th November 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

hello I am chandrika doing 3rd year BE in computer branch...i want to join Indian air force after my degree.so i need information about entrance exam and what are all procedure to follow....waiting for response....my contact [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?