8th March 2017, 01:32 PM
Kanak24

Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM?

Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  2. Is it beneficial to get admission in 12th from other Board if disqualified in 11th PCM CBSE?
  3. Am I eligible for B.tech College Campus Placement if I have scored 8 CGPA in 10th from CBSE board?
  4. How to join rashtriya military school after 9th class?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  7. Required CGPA in 10th to get admission in PCM 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get readmission if scored low marks in Mathematics of 10th standard?
  9. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  11. Can I get admission to study 11th Non-Medical stream if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th RBSE?
  12. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  13. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  15. Can I get Ravindra Public School, Pitampura(Delhi) with Science stream(PCM) if scored 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  16. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  17. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in government school after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th class from CBSE board?
8th March 2017, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 11th standard in CBSE Board after completion of your 10th standard with 7.2 CGPA from a recognized board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to get admission for pursuing 11th standard. Some schools keep cutoff as minimum 7 or 8 CGPA, so, I suggest you to check the respective school official website to know what CGPA in 10th standard is required for getting admission in 11th standard in CBSE Board school.
8th March 2017, 09:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM?

Yes, if you want to get the admission in PCM stream in 11th std in a CBSE school.

There is no minimum required aggregate as per CBSE to get admission in science stream. But, due to less number of seats various schools have some minimum criteria for admission.

So, kindly visit the school for details about admission. In most of schools you have to qualify in admission entrance test also.
9th March 2017, 11:04 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Having completed your Class 10th with 7.2 CGPA you are certainly eligible for pursuing Class 11th with your desired stream as there is no official norms by CBSE for selection of stream for further studies on the basis of performance in Class 10th.

Meanwhile I would also like to let you that few institutes do have certain criteria for distribution of stream in their institutes or these conduct entrance examination for admission in their institutes and hence for details about the admission criteria of these institutes you can refer to the respective school.
9th March 2017, 10:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

For 11th class admission candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in 10th class for 11th class admission is 60 to 70% so you are eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board after scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that school which accept your score.
9th March 2017, 10:59 PM
Hrmn_preet

No percentage or CG-PA criteria is required in 11th Standard ... You are very much eligible for Physics-chemistry-Maths in 11th Standard ...
All the best .. !!!
9th March 2017, 11:00 PM
Hrmn_preet

No percentage or CG-PA criteria is required in 11th Standard ... You are very much eligible for Physics-chemistry-Maths in 11th Standard ...
All the best .. !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?