30th June 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for TE Civil after completion of B.E in computer science?

Am I eligible to get admission for TE Civil after completion of B.E in computer science? Is it possible for it? Can you please give me the details on this? Procedure to apply for course? Will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  2. Can I go for MS in Computer Science in USA after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  5. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in computer science after completion of MCA?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Can I get admission for B.Tech computer science or IT after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  9. Which course to study B.Sc or BCA after completion of 2nd PUC science?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Computer science after completion of B.Sc with MPC?
  11. What are the possible career options for each streams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture or B.Tech Agriculture course after completion of 12th with computer science subject?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  16. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  17. Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Sc with honours after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
15th July 2017, 11:57 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for TE Civil after completion of B.E in computer science?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in M.E Civil Engineering course after completion of your B.E Computer Science from a Government recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Civil Engineering or in any other related stream from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue M.E Civil Engineering course. So, being a Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, you are eligible to get admission in M.E Computer Science but, not in M.E Civil Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?