12th June 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

12th June 2016, 11:31 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science

** Yes you are eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science

** For doing M.Sc IT course you need to score minimum of 55% for general category and 50% for reserved category in B.Sc Computer Science course.

SOME OTHER COURSE AFTER B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE

** Master in Computer Management (MCM)

** MBA Telecommunication Systems Management

** Integrated Master of Computer Application (IMCA)

** Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)

** MBA
13th June 2016, 12:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, after completion in B.Sc in Computer Science, you are eligible for M.Sc in IT.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in IT/CS, B.Tech in CSE/IT from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in IT course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
13th June 2016, 02:27 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes. You are eligible to apply for M.Sc (IT) course after completion of B.Sc (Computer Science). Admission will be available on the basis of entrance exam score.

M.Sc(IT) Eligibility
- You must have passed your bachelor's degree with science stream at 12th class level.
- You will also require to qualify the entrance exam for admission.

M.Sc(IT) Entrance Syllabus
- Maths
- C Programming
- Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
- English Comprehension

Job Types
- Software Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Software Developer
- Application Programmer
- Hardware & Network Expert
- Information Technologist
- Graphic Designer
- Information Security Coordinator
13th June 2016, 08:47 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science.

M.Sc. IT is a two years long Post Graduation Degree program which deals with the study of theoretical as well as practical knowledge in the field of IT (Information Technology).

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc. IT course :-

The candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline like B.Sc. IT, BE/B Tech IT, B.Com, B.Sc. in Computer Science or IT etc.
13th June 2016, 12:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. IT stands for Master of Science in Information Technology. It is a two-year Post graduate degree course in the field of Information Technology.

Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Mathematics/ Physics/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology stream from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Sc. IT course.

Admission process for M.Sc. IT course varies from University to University. Most of the colleges offer admission in M.Sc. IT course on basis of Bachelor's degree marks while some top reputed universities conducts an entrance examination to offer admission in M.Sc. It course to merit candidates.

As per the data you have provided in your query, you have completed your Under graduation in B.Sc. Computer Science from a Government recognised university, so, you are eligible to do M.Sc. IT course.
13th June 2016, 05:52 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Yes you are eligible to pursue M.Sc IT course even after completing of B.Sc in Computer Science.
Every candidate is free to infer as per his or her wish.
There is no any restriction in subject or stream selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?