12th June 2016, 10:14 PM
Hemendrakumar Roy

Am I eligible to get admission in TFW after getting 10756 rank in techno India group?

Am I eligible to get admission in TFW after getting 10756 rank in techno India group? What would be the minimum criteria? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission under TFW Scheme? I have scored 13144 rank
  2. List of top 15 colleges of Techno India Group after scoring 51541 in WBJEE? Do I have a chance for admission?
  3. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 36331 and TFW rank of 8101?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 27263 and TFW rank of 4205?
  5. Can I get admission in electrical engineering in Techno India Private College after obtaining 69% in HS?
  6. Admission in Techno India or Heritage with 18758 rank in WBJEE? How is JIS Kalyani? Approximate expense in private engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to change from EEE TFW seat to ECE TFW seat under WBUT?
  8. Can I get admission in civil engineering in Techno India with 9000 rank in WBJEE
  9. Will I be able to get admission in any technology colleges after scoring 40,000+ rank in WBJEE?
  10. Can I get admission in IEM, Heritage, Techno India or Haldia College in West Bengal after expecting a rank of 60,000 in AIEEE?
  11. What courses are available in Techno India Group College for B.Tech after scoring 33341 in WBJEE?
  12. Can I get admission in Techno India Saltlake without gate score? How much it will cost to get admission?
  13. Am I eligible to get the science group if I have got 70% marks in 10th in Techno India group public school?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 28079 in WBJEE and 4395 in TFW?
  15. Which is better college between techno India Salt Lake and Heritage
  16. Management quota fees of Seacom College for B.Tech marine Engineering?
  17. Which is better college to study B.Tech among Techno India and Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?
  18. Expected rank in WBJEE with 26 marks? Can I get admission to B P Poddar or Techno Rajarhat in CSE or IT?
13th June 2016, 01:15 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in TFW after getting 10756 rank in techno India group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemendrakumar Roy View Post
Am I eligible to get admission in TFW after getting 10756 rank in techno India group? What would be the minimum criteria? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible on this. Thanks!
WBJEE Tuition waver scheme is for the meritorious and economically backward student. The scheme has been implemented by AICTE. The scheme will be given to students who are studying in West Bengal universities or colleges offering pharmacy, engineering or architecture colleges.

To avail this scheme you need to be domiciled in West Bengal which has to be produced during online application. This is mainly for those families whose annual income is 2.5 lacs or less than that per year. Only the tuition fees will be given. All other expenses have to be paid by the students.

In every government and self financing colleges , only 5% of the seats will be up for the TFW scheme. The selection of students will be on the basis of merit list. In case there is no students available for this scheme, then the seats wont be given to any other category students.
28th June 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in TFW after getting 10756 rank in techno India group?

A.m I get admission btech college in Kolkata under tfw scheme.. My tfw rank 11144 and general rank 43902.
28th June 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for btech in electrical engineering college in burdwan district. My tfw rank 11144 and general rank 43902
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?