31st October 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the science group if I have got 70% marks in 10th in Techno India group public school?

If i get 70% in class 10... Am i suitable to get science in class 11 in TECHNO INDIA GROUP PUBLIC SCHOOL???... Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon!

31st October 2015, 04:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the science group if I have got 70% marks in 10th in Techno India group public school?

Let me tell you that 70% score in tenth is not enough score to get admission in Science stream in this school.

But still you can apply because it totally depends upon the cut off for science stream.
Sometimes cutoff does not go very high.
31st October 2015, 06:57 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the science group if I have got 70% marks in 10th in Techno India group public school?

It's good percentage 70% in 10th class.Now , You should choose the stream & subjects as per your interest.If you are interested in science field , then you should have to choose science stream.Here , You can go in following below courses in science stream.

Science Stream

With PCM Subjects (Physics , Chemistry , Maths)
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- EC Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- IT Engineering
- IC Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Sc
- B.Pharm

With PCB Subjects(Physics , Chemistry , Biology Subjects)
- BHMS
- BAMS
- BDS
- MBBS
- MS
- B.Pharm
- B.Sc
31st October 2015, 08:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the science stream after scoring 70% marks in the 10th board examination.

As there is no instruction by the board to the school for the admission of the candidates in the different stream on the basis of the aggregate. So you are eligible to get the admission in the science stream.

But there are some of the criteria by the board against the admission in different stream on 10th aggregate and relaxation in the aggregate for their past candidates. So you need to visit the school to get the more information in details
31st October 2015, 10:24 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Different schools have different criteria for allotting trades to their student. Some schools gives non medical on 60% while some not. So it is better to ask senior students of your school. They will better guide you in this situation.
1st November 2015, 01:35 PM
skhawking

Dear,
Firstly let me tell you that 70% is not a very good score in CBSE 10th but on the other hand that's also not that bad that you will not be eligible to apply for techno India school.

But the admission selection for science group depends on so many factors such as your entrance marks,interview impression, etc. So if you will perform so well in these sections then they may accept your admission in science group.

I hope it will help you.
Best of luck!
8th February 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of marks required in icse examination to be elligible for admission to class XI for science stream in techno india group
3rd April 2022, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can we take biology with commerce
19th May 2022, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I got 70% in 10th and I want to take science in 11th which school will give me addmission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?