5th June 2011, 01:35 PM
gulsan kumar gope

Am i eligible to get admission in your college with 70% marks in matriculation exam? What's the admission procedure?

Sir i have got 70. 89% in matriculation exam icse board will i get admission in your college ? sir if yes then you reply the message just now.and also sir you tell that me what is the cost of admission online form and how shall get admission in in your college.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in I.F.B.I after scoring 51% marks in higher secondary, 49% in Matriculation and 56.70% in Graduation?
  2. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure of admission in CA College after B.Com? Eligibility and best colleges in Chandigarh?
  4. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  5. How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?
  6. Admission in any college after scoring 13 marks in GATE and 124 score? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Army School for Matriculation student?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Delhi B.Tech colleges?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  10. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
  11. Am i eligible for admission in S.D. College after securing 84% in +2? Whats the date of release of application form for B.Com in PU?
  12. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  13. Am I eligible for FMS college in Delhi after scoring 48.3% marks in graduation and 70% marks in PG? Procedure for the same?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in M.E after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? Procedure for admission and in which college could I get?
  15. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  17. Which degree should I join for ITI? I have a degree of Madhyamik Pass
  18. Which course have more scope in M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc? -- [New]
23rd August 2015, 08:31 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Am i eligible to get admission in your college with 70% marks in matriculation exam? What's the admission procedure?

Yes 70% marks is sufficient to appear for any of the counselling program .

However you did not mention in which course you are interested to get admission.

Assuming that you want admission in engineering colleges here is brief description.

1. You are required to appear in any of the state conducted admission tests or the centrally conducted JEE Mains.

2. Please note that with 70% marks you are not eligible for the IITs and the NITs.

3. However you can still take admission into other centrally funded institutes like IIITs and state funded institute like BIT Meshra.

4. Appear for the exam of your choice.

5. If in merit list you shall be allowed for the counselling

6. Some states like Madhya Pradesh now take counselling on the basis of JEE Main score.

7. Hence appearing in the same is advisable .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?