6th June 2011, 09:32 PM
vishakha p jadhav

Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?

I AM Vishakha p. jadhav.and I get +67 marks in AIEEE. I want to get admission in Engineering collages of Pune..Please guidance me,,that whats the process of taking admission in PUNE UNIVERSITY? ,In what date and how?when admission prosses starts based on AIEEE?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  2. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  3. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  4. Process of M.Com admission in Mumbai university? When is the last date of admission?
  5. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  6. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  7. Procedure for admission in B.Ed Home Science? When does the admission start for B.Ed?
  8. How to take admission in Pune, JNU university? Procedure to take admission? I have got 467 rank in IP university
  9. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  10. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Marathi in Pune University? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  13. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  14. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  15. Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?
  16. In which month with the M.Com external admission start? Procedure and syllabus for the same?
  17. Procedure for admission in Physical education college?
  18. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
5th July 2011, 09:39 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?

Dear friend,
Procedure for admission in pune university for engineering:

*Firstly you have to give MHT-CET entrance exam to get addmission in pune universities.

*You have to submit your application form online through their website.

*Send a copy of your document for verification and confirmation.

Note:-
*In Maharasthra their is not any Quote for Aieee,Management and candidate belong to oustide Maharashtra for government college.
*But their is 10% quote for aieee in private college of pune university.

For more details i'm sending you the pdf format for it or you visit to following website:
*http://www.coep.org.in/admission.php?pageid=1
*www.punesite.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Note_Cover.pdf(80.5 KB, 181 views)
26th July 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR GETTING ADDMISSION ,WHAT EXAM WE HAVE TO PASS AND IN WHAT PERCENTAGE FOR GENERAL CATAGORY,JUST GIVE US THE INFORMATION.
7th August 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of on line admission in pune university
12th September 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

is there any particular entrance exam for taking admission in MIT college,PUNE............????
3rd February 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i m giving mht-cet dis year so to get admission in PUNE, did i require to give any other exam ...........??????????
3rd February 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I'm giving mht-cet exam dis year so to get admission in pune engineering do in require to give any other entrance exam.....???????
23rd February 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admitted in pune university for M.Sc in Statistics. What is the procedure? How to apply?
2nd March 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

when is the cet of b.ed for 2012
23rd April 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

respeced sir,i had done a 3years diploma in dress designing &garment manufaturing.i wants to take admission in textile design degree course in inifd pune ,kothrud.is their is any entrance exam for admission,if yes then tell me date for exam?and also admission fee for obc caste?and also information for admission process ?
18th May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i had complated my BA in Psychology (YCMOU).i want to take admission for MA Psychology in pune.
11th June 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i ve got 59marks in AIEEE.I want to know which colleges i must choose in pune nd plz tel me the admin procedure lso................thanx
28th June 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i hv got 64 in aieee.can i get admission in pune university ,in nashik for BE mechanical?????
26th March 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i have passed graduatation in public guide me how to get addmission r postgraduation in pune univercity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?