7th January 2013, 01:51 PM
sidhant pradhan

Am i eligible to get a job in any company after securing 75% marks till 5th semester?

i'm 6th sem student.i secured 75% marks till 5th sem.i want to know whether i am eligible to do job in any company or not? if yes then how? and what are the various options for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Jobs in IT Companies having scored 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% till 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th
  3. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  4. Am I eligible to give the interview for good MNC companies after scoring 65%+ till 5th semester?
  5. Which company is best suited for me after scoring 71% in 5th semester?
  6. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  7. Is it ok to have backlogs to apply for PSU jobs? -- [New]
  8. What programming skills are needed to be placed in TCS
  9. Can I get job in any management and consultancy related good companies if securing 68% in B.Tech?
  10. Can I appear for Infosys after securing 801% in Madhyamik, 78.8% in 12th and 73% till 6th semester?
  11. Can I get a job in MNC after scoring 86% in secondary and 68% in senior secondary and 76% in B.Tech till 5th semester
  12. How to complete my project in any software company? I am a student of MCA 5th semester student
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys having secured 80% in 10th, 80%in 12th and 68% in B.E. till 5th semester with one arrear? Maximum number of arrears allowed at Infosys?
  14. Eligibility for SBI Associates banks PO posts after securing 66% of marks till 7th semester of B.Tech and waiting for the 8th semester results?
  15. Am I eligible to apply in Infosys if secured 76% till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  16. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  17. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
9th January 2013, 03:14 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am i eligible to get a job in any company after securing 75% marks till 5th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidhant pradhan View Post
i'm 6th sem student.i secured 75% marks till 5th sem.i want to know whether i am eligible to do job in any company or not? if yes then how? and what are the various options for me?

Eligibility For Companies

75% is really good in if you are talking about B.Tech..

If you keep up your aggregate above 70% including the 6th sem..then you will be eligible for almost all the major IT industries..

Candidates appearing for the IT Companies like Infosys, TCS, Accenture, IBM, Wipro, HCL,etc must satisfy the following eligibility criterion :-

>> Candidate must have secured an aggregate of 60% in 10th,12th and B.Tech 6th semester..(65% for Infy and 70% for IBM)

>> Candidate must not possess any active backlogs at the time of placement..

>> Candidate must not have a study gap of more than 1 year

You need to clear the following rounds in order to get selected :-

>> Online Aptitude Test
>> Technical Interview
>> HR Interview

You can also Click Here for practice of online time based aptitude tests and for probable technical and HR interview questions..

Also go through the previous year question papers of various IT companies that I have attached..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Accenture-Aptitude-Test-Solved-2011.pdf(79.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf TCS Aptitude Questions.pdf(288.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Papers.doc(867.0 KB, 52 views)
File Type: doc Most_of_the_questions_were_from_TCS_old.doc(120.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: zip hclpapers.zip(80.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: zip CTS placement papers.zip(196.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: zip Infosys Puzzles.zip(251.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: doc Infosys-Aptitude-Test-Paper-2011.doc(44.5 KB, 52 views)
9th January 2013, 05:57 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible to get a job in any company after securing 75% marks till 5th semester?

You have done a splendid job while getting such good grades, but I'm sorry you're not eligible for any job at this stage. But don't worry, as soon as you'll be in your final year. You would definitely be getting placed in college campus placement, because you have got good marks.
Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?