6th June 2013, 12:07 AM
piranah

Am I eligible to get MBBS or BDS in India after scoring 105 marks in NEET?

i got 105 marks in neet. i got 23,563 rank in sc category.am i eligible to get mbbs or bds anywhere in india?

18th October 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get MBBS or BDS in India after scoring 105 marks in NEET?

i am an oc candidate, how much do i have to score in eamcet to do bds?
25th September 2016, 10:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get MBBS or BDS in India after scoring 105 marks in NEET?

B.D.S. or Bachelor of Dental Surgery is an undergraduate Dentistry course. The duration of Bachelor of Dental Surgery course is four to five years. MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is Five and half years.

For MBBS or BDS course candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Dental Surgery course is 50% in 12th class. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and not be greater than 25 years.

No, you are not eligible to get admission in MBBS or BDS anywhere in India after scoring 105 marks in NEET so that my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private medical or dental college which accept your score.
13th June 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

If I got 243 marks & I under Open Category & from maharashtra, can i eligible for MBBS or any paramedical courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?