10th September 2012, 10:33 PM
akhilesh reddy.s

What are the percentage of posts reserved for SC/ST and OBC in UPSC?

What is the percenitage of posts reserved for sc/st and obc in upsc and how much is open category?

26th November 2012, 02:27 PM
Viraj0013

Default Re: What are the percentage of posts reserved for SC/ST and OBC in UPSC?

Dear Friend,

In UPSC Exams , A certain Percentage of posts are reserved for each n every category of students.

The Percentage of Posts that are reserved for the students belonging to various categories are mentioned below for your clear concept :

* For OBC Category - 27.5 % of seats are reserved.

* For SC Category - 15 % of the total number of seats are reserved.

* For ST Category - 7.5% of the total number of seats are reserved.

* Now the remaining 50% of seats are for students belonging to General or open Category.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

28th November 2012, 09:41 AM
nvihar

Default Re: What are the percentage of posts reserved for SC/ST and OBC in UPSC?

HI,

These are following percentage of posts reserved for SC/ST and OBC in UPSC-----------

1.15% relaxation for SC Category
2.27.5 % relaxation For OBC Category
3.7.5% relaxation For ST Category .

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......

2nd July 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

after scoring 73.689% and 2278 category rank in neet-ug can i get admission in mbbs or bds?

26th February 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the percentage reserved for st and sc in IAS?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?