1st January 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give police constable exam after completion of polytechnic?

Am I eligible to give police constable exam after completion of polytechnic? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

3rd January 2018, 09:15 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to give police constable exam after completion of polytechnic?

The requirements for Police Constable examination is:

Academic qualification: 10th passed or its equivalent from a recognized board.

Age criteria: 18-28 years. It may vary from state to state.

Polytechnic passed candidates are eligible for Police constable examination.
4th January 2018, 03:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give police constable exam after completion of polytechnic?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Police Constable examination after completion of polytechnic course. The minimum qualification required for Constable exam is high school passed. Polytechnic is considered as equivalent to 12th.

The age criteria is 18-30 years. Upper age relaxation is given to OBC and SC/ST candidates. You will have to crack written test, physical test for final selection .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?