2nd April 2015, 10:43 PM
hemant mangar

Am I eligible for government jobs being 100% Visual handicapped?

I have 100% visual handicapped I do typing, computer. steno can I eligible for government jobs like LDC, Stenographer, Storekeeper please answer me

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  2. What should I do further if secured 48% in B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs as Software engineer?
  4. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik
  5. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  6. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  7. Can I get M.Pharm seat after scoring GPAT score of 5200?
  8. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  9. What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?
  10. Government jobs for M.Pharmacy Handicapped Students? Information about exams for getting government jobs?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  12. How many government jobs are present for Handicapped doing B.Tech in Last Year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government as well and non government scholarships and financial grants for handicapped students?
  15. Government job opportunities for handicapped students after completing B.Tech in chemical engineering?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  17. Am I eligible for IBPS 2015 and SBI 2015 exams?
  18. Can I apply for Handicapped certificate now after qualifying NTRUHS MDS entrance exam?
15th May 2015, 09:47 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs being 100% Visual handicapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemant mangar View Post
I have 100% visual handicapped I do typing, computer. steno can I eligible for government jobs like LDC, Stenographer, Storekeeper please answer me
Yes no doubt you are eligible if you are able to do all these things with no problem

And even you would be able to get reservation for this which has very high weightage for the exams and you should give your best chances as you are going to set an example for others to do

All the best for you sir give your best in exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?