29th August 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government schools computer teacher jobs with B.Tech in Computer Science?

Hello, I'm Jyoti Bag. I've completed B.Tech in Computer Science. Am I eligible for the Computer Teacher jobs in government schools? Or, do I need to do any further courses as well?

31st August 2019, 04:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government schools computer teacher jobs with B.Tech in Computer Science?

If you are interested to become a teacher in government school then it is compulsory to have a B.Ed degree from a recognized university/college.

Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Ed are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Graduation degree in any of the stream from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
No age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?