16th August 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a computer teacher in 12th level? I have completed MSc in Computer Science

my name is SARJEN MAHATA.I am B.COM & currently complete M.SC. in computer science (distance mode) from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY .
please tell me,I am eligible to become a computer teacher in 10+2 level.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for 12th after graduating in B.Com and MSc in computer science
  2. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  3. Am I eligible to takeup UGC NET exam in computer science? I have completed MSc in computer science
  4. Am I eligible for computer teacher at Primary/Junior Level after completing graduation with 51%
  5. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  7. Eligibility to become a computer teacher of 10+2 & graduate level?
  8. Can I get a job in computer science after completing BSc Physics and MSc computer science
  9. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  10. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  11. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  12. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  13. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities offering part time M.Phil computer science in Chennai? I have completed MSc computer science
  15. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application
  16. Can I sit for SSC exam as a Assistant Teacher? Can I have the age relaxation?
  17. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  18. How to get a government job in Hyderabad? I have completed MSc computer science
6th August 2014, 10:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a computer teacher in 12th level? I have completed MSc in Computer Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is SARJEN MAHATA.I am B.COM & currently complete M.SC. in computer science (distance mode) from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY .
please tell me,I am eligible to become a computer teacher in 10+2 level.
We appreciate your interest to become a Teacher. but, you can't directly, become a teacher after completing B. Com & M.Sc course. To become a higher secondary school teacher, you must complete B. Ed (Bachelor of Education) course from recognized university. Since, you haven't qualified B. Ed course yet. So, you are not eligible for teacher job. I suggest you to complete B. Ed course in order to become a teacher in higher secondary school level.

B. Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education). The duration of the is one year and it's divided into two semesters. To join in B. Ed course, the candidate should have appeared and passed in a graduation course with 50% marks from recognized university. Final year students are also eligible. The candidate age should not be above 30 years. If you have satisfied the eligibility criteria, you are definitely eligible to apply for B. Ed course.

Steps to become Higher Secondary School Teacher:-

-The applicant must have completed Bachelor degree course from recognized university.
-The applicant must be qualified in B. Ed course with good marks.
-The applicant should be qualified in the TET entrance examination.
-The applicant who is qualified in the TET entrance examination are eligible to apply for Teacher.
-The applicant needs to gain some experience as a teacher.
-After gaining the training the applicant can get a teacher job in reputed government school for sure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?