12th February 2012, 04:14 PM
Potu Rajitha

Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

Hi friend. Am rajitha b.tech final year. Now am eligible for group1 exam or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  2. Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc?
  3. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  4. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  6. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  8. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  9. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  10. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  12. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  13. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  14. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?
  15. Am I eligible for group I and II? I am pursuing final year B.Tech -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
3rd January 2013, 06:54 AM
ankit80
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

Yes dear you are eligible for group 1 exam as you are in the final year of your graduation course.any graduate student is eligible for this.
ELIGIBILITY:
<>you must be a citizen of india.
<>you should have a graduation degree in any field from any recognised university.
<>your age should be between 21to 30 years.
Best of luck
3rd January 2013, 09:04 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

hi,
I have given you the Eligibility criteria for the Group 1 And Group 2 exams below ---
For both ...
You must have a Bachelor Degree from a Recognized university
The stream may be Any one
The minimum age should be 22 years ( For Group 1 )
The maximum age is allowed up to 30 years ( For Group 1 )
The minimum Age should be 18 years ( For Group 2 )
The maximum age would be 34 years ( For Group 2 )
For both the recruitment you must be Physically and Mentally Fit
ALL THE GOOD LUCK
5th January 2017, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the course completion date should be entered in application if i am in the final year of my graduation and to apply for group 1 services?
I CAN SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS BY THE TIME OF MAINS.
16th June 2019, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for group 1 exam of APPSC being a candidate of IGNOU B.A . last year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?