8th March 2012, 12:37 AM
Trambak

Am I eligible for HAL after passing B.E computer engineering with an aggregate of 60%? I have completed my diploma with 64%

if i got 1st class in last year in b.e. Computer engg. Bt aggrigate in not 60%,Then i m applicable for HAL or not.? I completed my diploma with 64%..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job like BHEL, BPCL, NFC and HAL if I have completed diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for M.Tech through Vishweshwara Technological University after passing with 54.41%? I have completed engineering in Civil
  5. Am I eligible for C-DAC being a candidate having completed BE in Computer Science with less than 60%? Where can I get good Placements?
  6. How to apply for job at HAL, Nasik having completed Diploma in Electrical engineering??
  7. Is there any internship or training at HAL for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to study BCA if completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  11. Information about all the upcoming PSU exams?
  12. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk job? I am a student of computer science and engineering with aggregate of 67% -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 2 Exam having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in computer science engineering?
  15. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  16. Am i eligible for doing deck cadet course Computer Diploma? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing diploma in computer science and engineering
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing diploma graduation course?
19th March 2012, 10:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for HAL after passing B.E computer engineering with an aggregate of 60%? I have completed my diploma with 64%

You can apply for a job in HAL after completing your engineering. The information regarding the job openings in HAL will be published in the official websites through notifications. You can apply for suitable positions if you possess the required qualifications. The selection for posts in HAL will be through written examination. If you qualify in the written test, you will be called for a personal interview.
30th June 2012, 06:59 PM
de116

Default Re: Am I eligible for HAL after passing B.E computer engineering with an aggregate of 60%? I have completed my diploma with 64%

You can apply for a job in HAL after completing your engineering. The information regarding the job openings in HAL will be published in the official websites through notifications. You can apply for suitable positions if you possess the required qualifications. The selection for posts in HAL will be through written examination. If you qualify in the written test, you will be called for a personal interview.
5th October 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I am studying final year B.E now. Am i applicable for job?
14th July 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I work in a software concern and willing to look for a Computer related job in HAL. How should I educate myself and apply for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?