6th August 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Hindi PGT when my qualification is B.A Hindi and PG Sanskrit

Am I apply for hindi pgt when my qualification is b.a hindi and p g sanskrit?
Plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Hindi PGT when my qualification is B.A Hindi and PG Sanskrit
  2. Am I apply for Hindi PGT? My qualification is B.A Hindi
  3. Am I eligible for U.P TGT(Hindi)? I'm B.Ed graduate with Hindi(for initial 2 years only),Sanskrit and History as my subjects
  4. How may I get previous year papers of TGT(Hindi) and PGT(Hindi) exam?
  5. Can I be eligible to apply for Hindi PGT?
  6. TGT Hindi and PGT Hinid exam previous question papers? -- [New]
  7. After doing B.A(Hindi/Sanskrit), B.Ed how can I get a job for Hindi Subject Teacher?
  8. Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?
  9. How may I find job for Hindi teacher PGT/TGT after doing BA, B.Ed and MA having Hindi subject in each?
  10. Admission to B.Sc(Agriculture) after BA in Economics, Hindi and Sanskrit?
  11. What's the minimum qualification required for doing MA in Hindi? I have done HPT with 79% marks
  12. NCERT syllabus from 1st to 12th class?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed Hindi course after qualifying for B.A course without any subject from Matriculation to B.A?
  14. Am I eligible for Hindi B.Ed after completing Sastri in Hindi?
  15. What is TGT and PGT Sanskrit exam date?
  16. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  17. Am I eligible for DSSSB PGT Teacher in Hindi Recruitment after doing M.A in Hind, JBT(PRT)
  18. DSSSB TGT Hindi and PGT Hindi Question Papers of Previous Years Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2015, 01:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Hindi PGT when my qualification is B.A Hindi and PG Sanskrit

No,you are not eligible for Hindi PGT after pursuing PG degree in Sanskrit .

PGT stands for Post Graduate Teachers. PGTs are eligible to teach senior classes in school.

The eligibility criteria required for PGT entrance exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed post graduation degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned or related subjects from a recognized university .

-The candidate must have a B.Ed degree along with the PG degree .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 28 years to 40 years. The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

The selection procedure involves of

* Written Exam , and

* Interview .
20th January 2017, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for Hindi PGT when my qualification is B.A Hindi and PG Sanskrit

Am I apply for PGT Hindi when my qualification. Is BA Hindi and MA in hindi
6th November 2020, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I'm b.sc graduate now i want to pursue MA hindi..can I apply for PGT Hindi...
Please also tell that is b.ed compulsory for PGT
23rd March 2021, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PGT i have completed MA with Hindi but I have completed BA with home science and Hindi .
10th June 2021, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for tgt and pgt Hindi if my qualifucation is b.a. in hindi and m.a.in hindi and two year sanskrit certificate course?
28th December 2021, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

FOR KVS Postgraduate in sanskrit is eligible for PGThindi then why not in
JVNS ? KINDLY RPLY
29th June 2022, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Am eligible to apply for pgt hindi l have done pg in hindi and no sanskrit in B.A and Intermediate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?