14th October 2011, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?

I am post graduate in sociology. Now I want to do MA in sanskrit. After that want to do Phd in sanskrit. I want to know what is the scop of sanskrit in India specially in Baoda. Pleas guide me either I shoud do degree in sanskrit or Hindi?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of doing Sanskrit after 12th? Can I do B.Ed in Sanskrit? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for U.P TGT(Hindi)? I'm B.Ed graduate with Hindi(for initial 2 years only),Sanskrit and History as my subjects
  3. What are the possibilities in Sanskrit in future? I am a graduate with Mathematics and Sanskrit from KUK
  4. NCERT syllabus from 1st to 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  6. How to take admission in M.A with Sanskrit? I am a graduate with B.A
  7. Can i do MBA being a graduate of Sanskrit Literature?
  8. Can I write Sanskrit paper in English or I will have to write entire paper in Sanskrit only?
  9. What are the subjects available for B.A in Thivandram?
  10. What should I do if I want to do Ph.D course in Sanskrit?
  11. What should I do for pursuing my B.Ed degree? I have done BA(Hindi, Sanskrit and Philosophy) with 45% marks and MA with 70% marks.
  12. Detailed information about the branches available in 12th CBSE?
  13. After doing B.A(Hindi/Sanskrit), B.Ed how can I get a job for Hindi Subject Teacher?
  14. Am i eligible for Hindi PGT when my qualification is B.A Hindi and PG Sanskrit
  15. Admission to B.Sc(Agriculture) after BA in Economics, Hindi and Sanskrit?
  16. Which course to join after intermediate? I am a Arts side student
  17. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  18. What are the career opportunities available for M.A(Sanskrit) students? I have done my B.A degree in telgu
20th March 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?

m.a exam time tebal in 2012
30th June 2012, 09:50 PM
de116

Default Re: Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?

Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?
11th July 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i have to take admission in lady shri ram college in ba hons sanskrit could you tell me what is scope after the graduation and job prospects in india and abroad? and i have got admission in shri shatyawati college (delhi university) in BA programe and amedkar university BA in history so, plzz suggest me as soon as possible which course is best??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?