18th December 2011, 01:54 PM
Shalaka .V. Ghadigaonkar

Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)

I have completed my 12th in commerce stream and in the next year i will be completing my graduation in Bsc-Information Technology........
So after my graduation am i eligible to go for ICWA intermediate course as i am interested in accounting and management......

Related Questions:
20th February 2012, 06:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the ICWA course. Any candidate who has completed his/her 12th class from recognized institutes can apply for the foundation program. The same can be in any discipline. Since, you have completed the B.Sc degree; you can directly apply for the second stage of the ICWA course. On successful completion of the Intermediate level you can certainly apply for the final level in this course.
1st May 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)

i have done my 12th in 1996 now i wanna to do icwa corse am i eligible for the course as i am 33 yrs now
8th May 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Am i elligible for ICWA, i am Engineering Gradute and doing MBA in Project MAnagement, for intermediate level i can join or foundation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?