18th June 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IES if I am a ECE branch student?

i am a student of ece branch,is i am eligible for ies exam? or i have to change the branch? pls tell me about the placements in ece.

23rd March 2014, 12:11 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for IES if I am a ECE branch student?

Yes of course, you are absolutely eligible to apply for IES Examination and there is no doubt about. IES Examination is conducted only for Engineering stream candidates. Those who are completed engineering degree they are definitely eligible to apply for IES Examination. IES i.e Engineering Service Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC Once in a year. IES 2014 Exam notification was already released and last date for receipt of application 21 April 2014.

To apply for this examination the candidate need to completed engineering degree from a recognized University. Even studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination. M.Sc candidates may also eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate age should between 21 years to 30 years. Relaxation is applicable. More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in

-->> Last Date for Receipt of Application : 21 April 2014
-->> Date of Examination : 20 June 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?