26th August 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics after completing graduation with PMC group with 64.4% marks

Sir,
I completed my graduation (B.Sc) with P.M.C. group with 64.4% marks in this year.
In final year Physics and Chemistry are my main subjects.
Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics?
Plz tell me required medical fitness for it.
Plz reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics? I have completed BSc with PMC group with 64.4% marks
  2. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  3. Which books should I refer to prepare for IIT JAM in Geophysics?
  4. IIT JAM Geophysics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Am I eligible for IIT JAM after completing B.Tech in computer science
  6. Is there a correspondence course for IIT JAM in Applied Geophysics? Which books to refer for it?
  7. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)? -- [New]
  8. Which stream is best in IITJAM?
  9. List of books and their writers for preparation of IIT JAM exam for M.Tech in Geophysics?
  10. Can I apply in IIT-JAM for M.Sc programme if secured 56% aggregate and achieved 1st rank in graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for IIT-JAM with 74% aggregate in BCA?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for IIT-JAM for M.Sc if secured 56% aggregate in B.Sc?
  13. What is the criteria for IIT JAM for Maths?
  14. Names of the top universities for MSc Physics?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?
  16. Am i eligible to apply for for IIT JAM exam after completing BSc in mathematics with 62%
  17. Marks required in B.Sc for JAM IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?
29th April 2013, 08:49 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics after completing graduation with PMC group with 64.4% marks

Dear Friend,
You must note that in order to become Eligible for IIT-JAM for Pursuing Geophysics you must have completed your Bachelor degree program with Geology or you may also apply for it if you have completed your Bachelor degree program with having at least any of the two subjects among Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics and Biological Science.

If you are interested to seek the admission in IISc,Bangalore you must have at leasts First class marks that has been declared by the university and If you are belonging to the SC and ST category you should have at least second class or 50% aggregate marks.

While that if you are interested to join the IITs you should have at least 55% aggregate marks in your all years of Bachelor degree program and 50% aggregate marks of all the years of Bachelor degree program if you are belonging to the SC and ST category.

And,Regarding the physical Fitness so you must have to submit a physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed form.

You may also visit to the main site of IIT-JAM below in order to clear your rest all queries regarding the eligibility criteria or submission of the data:-
www.gate.iitd.ac.in/jam
13th August 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics after completing graduation with PMC group with 64.4% marks

sir,
which fields are open for me for iit jam msc if i am having bsc geology honours and statistics and mathematics pass subjects?

http://indypressny.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?