31st March 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering

Hi...i will complete my diploma in 2013 with mechanical engg..and i didnt complete my 10+2.am i edgilible for iit jee after completion of diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completing my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to try IIT and other exams after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  6. Diploma holders are eligible for IIT-JEE exam?
  7. Can I get admission to IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  9. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  11. Is it possible for me to get admission in NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for IIT after completion of three years diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. How to do BE in IIT having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus for IIT JEE Exam for Lateral Entry?
  16. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  17. After studying PCB am I eligible for IIT JEE?
  18. Can I give IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam while doing final year diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
20th July 2012, 01:13 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering

Eligibility for IIT JEE

>>>The minimum acadmic qualification for admission through JEE is pass grade in the final examination of the 10+2 system or its equivalent.
>>>In case the relavent qualification exam is not a public examination you must have passed at leart one public examination at an earliar level.
>>>Those appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination may also appear in JEE for cosideration of provisnal admission.
>>>The age of apearent must be below 25 and for backward cast below 30years.
>>>Tnw exams are conducte, namely Screening and mains based on the sylabus of the subject math, physics and chemistry.
20th July 2012, 01:30 PM
mote shubhangi

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering

you try to do 2 years classrooms programmes or try to prepare for entrance exams which are 1oth dependent....in this way you might get admission...
1st September 2012, 12:52 AM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Hello
you must have passed at leart one public examination at an earliar level.
Those appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination may also appear in JEE for cosideration of provisnal admission.
The age of apearent must be below 25 and for backward cast below 30years.
for admission through JEE is pass grade in the final examination of the 10+2 system or its equivalent.
good luck
30th May 2013, 01:28 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi...i will complete my diploma in 2013 with mechanical engg..and i didnt complete my 10+2.am i edgilible for iit jee after completion of diploma
Being an Diploma candidate your eligible to apply for IIT-JEE Entrance Examination . You have Complete Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering Course . So definitely your eligible for IIT-JEE Examination .

IIT-JEE stands for Indian Institute of Technology --- Join Entrance Examination . It's Engineering Entrance Examination . If your interested to apply for Engineering Course then you should Qualified in IIT-JEE Entrance Examination .

Eligibility Criteria for IIT-JEE Examination :-

The Applicant should Qualified in (+2 ) in science stream from recognized Institution/ Univeristy . The Applicant Must studied Physics and Mathematics subject in 12th standard . The Applicant should require to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks realxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks for sc/st Applicants .Final year students can also apply for eligible for IIT JEE Examination .

The Applicant who Complete Diploma candidate may also eligible to apply for IIT-JEE Entrance Examination .

You should be mentally as welll physically Fit . Your require to submit the Medical fitness Certificate from recognized Medical Institution .

Age Limit :- Your age should be Minimum 24 Years for General candidates and obc candidates and 29 years for sc/st candidates .

Number of Attempts :- Every candidates are eligible to apply for this IIT-JEE Examination Only two Consecutive years .

IIT-JEE Entrance Examination Pattern is divided into two parts , preliminary and Main Examination . The Preliminary Examination consist of Objective type with Multiple choice and the Main Examination Examination consist of Descritive type . The Examination

IIT-JEE Pattern Consist of Physics , Chemistry , Mathematics Etc.....

Reference Books for IIT-JEE Entrance Examination :-

# IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physical Chemistry ) by R K Gupta
# IIT JEE ( Mathematics Trignometry ) by Ghanshyam Tewani
# IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by B. M. Sharma
# IIT JEE ( Physics ) by Vikas Jain
# IIT JEE Examination ( Skills in Mathematics Trigonometry ) by Amit M Agarwal
# IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by D C Pandey
# IIT JEE ( New Patter Mathematics ) by S. K. Goya
# IITJEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by Tmh
# IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Solved Papers 2000/ 2012 ) by D. C Pandey/ R. P Singh/ S . C Agarwal
# IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Mathematics )by Amit M Agarwal

Application Procedure :-

## The Applicant can apply for this Examination in both Online Mode as well as Offline Mode .

## You may Collect the Examination Application form from the Union Bank and the Cost of Application is Rs. 1000 for General candidates and Rs.500 for Reservation candidates .

## You may download the Examination application form from the Official website of IIT Examination .

For More Information Please Click Here :-http://jee.iitd.ac.in/
14th June 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am completed diploma in mechanical engineering,i interest about iit examination,am i qualified or not?
5th November 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completing my b.e
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?