23rd October 2012, 01:16 PM
cowwwww

Am i eligible for Indian Statistical Service exam after passing MSc Ag(Statistics)

I have passed Msc Ag(statistics). i want to knowmay i elligible for INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICE EXAM2012

24th January 2013, 05:10 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Indian Statistical Service exam after passing MSc Ag(Statistics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowwwww View Post
I have passed Msc Ag(statistics). i want to knowmay i elligible for INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICE EXAM2012
ISS stands for Indian Statistical Service and this Examination is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission .

To Appear in this Examination you should Complete Master degree in ( Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics ) from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

There is No Minimum Percentage of marks require for this Examination .

You should be Citizen of India and Citizen of Other Country are not eligible for this Examination .

Your age should be in between 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will applicable for the candidate who belong from sc/st and obc candidates .

Tips to Crack the Indian Statistical Service Examination :-

If you want to Crack the ISS Examination without Coaching Classes than please don't worry . Please go through the previous year question papers and Try to Find out the answers with your own Efforts and Correct the question and than it let you to Find your Mistake . More Concentrate on your Mistake ( Weaker Section ) . You may also refer the Various Books available in the Marks , than definitely you may crack the Examination with good percentage of marks .

Indian Statistical Service Examination Pattern ::

Reference Books for ISS Examination :-

## HyperStat Statistics Textbook
## Multivariate Statistics by David W. Stockburge
## Handbook of Mathematical Functions by Abramowitz and Stegun.
## Introductory Statistics by David W. Stockburger
## Statistics at Square One
18th April 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for Indian Statistical Service exam after passing MSc Ag(Statistics)

Sir i complete my MBA (Business Economic) can i eligible for ISS
28th May 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should I get for qualifying in iss
4th May 2020, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I am an bsc math graduate with statistics as a complementary subject ...so am I eligible for iss?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?