14th May 2015, 04:41 PM
PUSHPA.VALI

Am I eligible for IPCC without going to step 1 CPT?

Sir,

i have done my b.com with 57% through ignou (indira gandhi national open university) without + 2, direct degree after 10 std, i want to know am i eligible for ipcc without going to the step 1 cpt for pursuing ca (i have also done mba in (finance & working as an accountant currently), please let me know that am i eligible for ipcc without going to the step 1 cpt.

Thank you
with regards
pushpa

14th May 2015, 06:42 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPCC without going to step 1 CPT?

If you are graduates from any recognized university, then there would be no need to appear for the entrance exam of the Institute of chartered Accounts of India to become CA.

Stages in CA :

1. Foundation course

2. IPCC

3. CA final course

After qualifying IPCC ( 9 month course ) candidates are eligible for CA final exam and Artificiality Training is also must to do.

After completing all these level of CA , you will become a complete Chartered Accountant.
15th May 2015, 02:12 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Am I eligible for IPCC without going to step 1 CPT?

Eligibility requirement:
Students who have passed CPT i.e. Common Proficiency test and 12th standard from any recognized board of India.

Or if students who have done graduation or post graduation in commerce with an aggregate marks of 55% in total or its equivalent consists of any three subjects among Corporate laws, Economics, Mercantile laws, Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, Costing, Business administration or Management accounting or any other subjects which fall under commerce stream with minimum of 60% marks in these subjects from recognized university or college in India.

As IGNOU is recognized as a Central University by the University Grants Commission of India therefore you are eligible to write IPCC exam.
15th May 2015, 01:01 PM
charitchaitra

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPCC without going to step 1 CPT?

If you are graduates from any recognized university, then there would be no need to appear for the entrance exam of the Institute of chartered Accounts of India to become CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?