8th June 2016, 12:12 PM
nikhil2016

Am I eligible to join B.Com course after completion of 12th with 45% marks in CBSE board?

Sir/Mam,

I interested to join your college in b.com but my marks is not good i have compart in 12th cbse but i have 45% marks. can u provide a seat in your college in b.com to me? Can you please provide me the information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Is it better to study 12th CBSE board more time even before 11th CBSE board completion?
  3. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  4. Can I do B.Com course after completion of 12th PCM from P board?
  5. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  6. What is the procedure for applying scholarship in CBSE board after completion of 12th with 86% marks?
  7. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th CBSE board with 94.8%?
  8. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  9. Can I get admission in Kharagpur IIT after scoring 75% in higher secondary?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission for NCHMCT after scoring 50% marks in CBSE 12th board exaination
  11. How to become an Indian Airforce Officer directly after 10th?
  12. Is the student eligible to do diploma course after completion of 10th through CCE system in CBSE board?
  13. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of good colleges to do BBA, B.Com after scoring 80% marks in 12th board examination?
  15. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  16. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for PMT after completion of class 12th with less marks?
8th June 2016, 08:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.Com course after completion of 12th with 45% marks in CBSE board?

The minimum eligibility criteria to get admission in B .com :

Minimum percentage required in class 12th to get admission in B.com is 50% marks for general category and 45% for Reserved categories.

Age should not be less than 17 years.

If you belong to reserved category then you are eligible to get admission in Bcom otherwise you are not.
8th June 2016, 09:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.Com course after completion of 12th with 45% marks in CBSE board?

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.com course:-

Candidates from Commerce stream-minimum 60% aggregate And 55% in Accountancy

Candidates from a Science stream- minimum 60% aggregate And 60% in Mathematics

Candidates with Eco,Stats,Maths in class 12th-minimum 60% aggregate And 60% in Mathematics.
8th June 2016, 10:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. It is a three-year under-graduate course which is designed to provide a student with a wide range of managerial skills and to build competence in a particular area of business studies at the same time.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognsied board are eligible to pursue B.Com course. Admission process for B.Com course is not same in all the colleges. Some colleges ask for 60% cutoff and some other colleges asks for 70% cutoff in 12th standard to offer admission in B.Com course.

Admissions in B.Com course in top reputed universities/colleges are done by conducting their own entrance examination. On the basis of merit in the entrance examination, you will be offered admission in B.Com course. Since, you have very less aggregate in your 12th standard, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria (especially aggregate) required to get admission in B.Com course before applying for admission in B.Com course in any College/University.
8th June 2016, 11:27 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to join B.Com course after completion of 12th with 45% marks in CBSE board?

Yes you are eligible to take admission in any college for B.Com course of study even after getting 45% of marks in your 12th class of study.you should have to clear all subjects in order to appear for the B.Com course.

B.Com is the Bachelors of commerce course which is the 3 years course of study which is done in graduation level course and this course can be done in part time or full time course of study.

There are many colleges which will accept or give admission even after getting 45% marks in your 12th class.

B.Com course can be done in different branches of study such as
  • Mathematics
  • Statistics
  • Computers
  • Commerce
  • History
  • Economy
  • Physics
These are the different branches which are available for the B.Com course of study and you can take up any of these branches of study in your B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?