15th April 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study 12th CBSE board more time even before 11th CBSE board completion?

Is it better to study 12th CBSE board more time even before 11th CBSE board completion? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response from everyone in order to ensure that I will start the 12th syllabus soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  3. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  4. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  5. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
  6. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  8. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  9. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  10. Can I study in 12th CBSE after completion of 11th RBSE?
  11. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  12. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  13. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  14. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  15. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  17. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
  18. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
16th April 2016, 01:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study 12th CBSE board more time even before 11th CBSE board completion?

There is no need to study 12th standard more time than 11th standard. You can complete the syllabus in the time allotted to you by CBSE Board. If you have already completed your 11th standard syllabus, you can have a look on your 12th standard syllabus and there is no need to start studying before completion of your 11th standard from CBSE Board.
16th April 2016, 06:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study 12th CBSE board more time even before 11th CBSE board completion?

You should not give large amount of time to the studies of 12th standard while you are in 11th standard. This is because various entrance exams also comprises syllabus of 11th standard. However, it is true that you should start with 12th syllabus in your 11th standard. You should at least cover one-fourth syllabus of 12th in your 11th standard. This will help you to prepare well for 12th and entrance exams and score better.
16th April 2016, 07:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not at all correct to start preparing for your 12th board examination before even getting promoted to the class as it will not help you much, in fact if you prepare well for your 11th board examination, you will be much benefited as most of the topics in board examination has its basic rooted in 11th standard.

Therefore, do well in your 11th boards to do well in your 12th examinations.
17th April 2016, 07:58 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

12th class is very important and one should study with full of concentration and routine in 12th standard because the marks scored in 12th standard will decide your future carrier. In 11th standard we learn the basic of our stream like medical, non medical, commerce or art etc as per our interest. After completion of 11th standard we have to study the 12th standard where we have to work hard for getting good marks. It is not necessary to study more times than 11th standard but the thing that really matters is your study pattern. My suggestion to you is that you should be Regular in your study and side by side take care your health. You should make short notes from starting that will be helpful at the exam time for revising.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?