23rd June 2017, 03:27 PM
som naik

Am I eligible to join bachelor degree in aerospace engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Am I eligible to join bachelor degree in aerospace engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering? Can you please provide me the criteria followed for the same? It will be helpful for me if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for aerospace engineering in B.E after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  6. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  10. What is the use of doing diploma course?
  11. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. How to take bachelor degree in civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering
  13. Is there any course after completion of my diploma in Aviation, Aerospace? I am studying in final year diploma civil engineering
  14. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  15. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  16. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?
  18. What can I study in civil engineering line after completeion of diploma other than doing bachelors degree?
3rd July 2017, 09:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join bachelor degree in aerospace engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

No, you are not eligible to join bachelor degree in aerospace engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. Candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

2. Candidate should have passed Diploma in mechanical or aeronautical engineering.

3. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by IIT and Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.

4. The minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?