24th March 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?

Hi,
My name is Raj and I have completed my Diploma in
Civil Engineering after 10th but I have backlogs in Diploma.
I am interest to join in Bachelor of Hotel Management course.
I am eligible to do this Bachelor's Degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  2. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. How to join a good hotel management course? I have completed Civil Engineering after passing 10th
  4. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  5. Can I study Hotel Management in graduation having completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  6. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  8. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  10. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  11. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  12. List of colleges which offer Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  14. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
  16. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  17. How can I get admission in Bachelor's degree if completed Hotel Management Diploma course?
  18. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
16th April 2015, 12:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My name is Raj and I have completed my Diploma in
Civil Engineering after 10th but I have backlogs in Diploma.
I am interest to join in Bachelor of Hotel Management course.
I am eligible to do this Bachelor's Degree?
Sorry that you are not eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing a Diploma in Civil Engineering. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard or Diploma in Hotel Management course are eligible. Hotel and Civil Engineering are totally different field. Moreover, you have pending backlogs in your Diploma course, so as per your qualification you are not eligible for Graduation course. You must clear the pending soon as possible to eligible for a Bachelor degree. Once, If you clear the pending back, you can apply for B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?