17th May 2019, 08:31 PM
57prince

Am I eligible to join IPCC with 53.7% in B.Com?

I have completed my B.Com and scored 53.7% in my finals. Can I take admission in CA's IPCC? What is the registration procedure? Can I apply online? What is the admission fees for IPCC? Does it includes study materials cost as well?

22nd May 2019, 09:37 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join IPCC with 53.7% in B.Com?

Having completed your B.Com degree course with 53.7% marks, you are not eligible to register for CA IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) directly by exempting CPT (Common Proficiency Test) as for the same you were required to have completed your degree course in commerce with at least 55% marks from a recognised university.

So, in case you want to go for CA IPCC course, then you are required to first complete foundation course in CA by qualifying CPT and then you can register for the same course.

For more details and FAQs regarding CA course, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?